Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   07 October 2018

125(3)file against me

dear sir,

my wife has done 125(3) on me, I have already gone to high court because court has decided for msintnenace under 125 , I. e 7000 per month , I have to pay her arrears too. so for stay my lawyer decides to go to high court, we went to high court , now I have received a notice of 125(3) , what to do now, will I have to pay money for recovery or high court we have appealed for stay so we have to wait for that,
my wife has done four cases on me and iam doing government job, I cannot attend four dates per month, please guide me what to do in such matter.


 5 Replies

Nirav sharma   07 October 2018

can we ask court to adjust one date for all, or is it compulsory to attend all dates

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 October 2018

No arrest warrant but warrant for attachment of your salary may be issued by executing court if high Court do not stay the proceeding.

Did you seek guidance of your lawyer? Have you lost faith in your lawyer, if so, change him/her immediately; otherwise, proceed as advised.

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Warrant will be issued but it will be for producing you before court, if yuo dont turn up then NBW will be issued if wife persists, above repiles are correct. You bring back wife or go for mutual divorce.

taha (naik)     16 October 2018

sir if judge threatening for issue of arrest warrant for govt servant

Martin S.   17 October 2018

Pay money, avoid getting warrant issued.  All these are regular matter for court.  If you cannot handle the pressure, take mutual divorce by paying lumpsum alimony.

Marriage is not for all.  One should not marry because of age or society.  You have to handle one human being in a marriage, human beings ae social animals, but basically they are animals, you should have capacity to handle animals.  

You have failed to handle your animal.

You should now take divorce. That is the only solution.  Marriage is not for all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register