Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod   18 December 2018

"north" word missing in my sale deed unapproved layout 2002

Respected Lawyer's,

I bought a land 1 year back in Salem, Tamilnadu, it was on unapproved layout, done on basis of partition deed during 2002. 

Actual boundary's of my property are like below as my plot number is 7

plot number 6's - North

plot number 8's - South

A's land's - East

20' feet road's - West

In the above boundaries, the problem is the word "North" is missed(same reflecting in EC also), so as paragraph writting it appears as below

plot number 6's -plot number 8's - South

We see map is attached at last page and all parties signed, which shows all boundaries,measurements, and survey no's are correct and registered.

We found the mistake a day before registration, and quickly my laywer told to do settlement deed to the sellers son by correcting this mistake. And based on that settlement deed, we can register with all directions and measurements correctly. Fortunately, registrar also agreed.

So, we did settlement deed to sellers son, where the document depecits "North" word correctly and after a week we registered it from seller's son(settlement deed) with all directions and measurements with surveys properly. (EC on my name has all boundaries and measurements with surveys reflected). Bank panels are ok to give loan as well!

The very initial partition sellers are not traceable or they may ask huge money, as the property worth is very high now.

So, will there be any problem for me in selling this property in later future?

Please help me as I dont want any hassle's later!

NOTE:

Very initial sale deed having mistake is a typewritting machine deed, where typist missed the word

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   18 December 2018

Don't worry nothing happens. As it is lay out u see north side plot no6s boundary on Ur side. What they have mentioned

Vinod   19 December 2018

Thank you Shashi, for you reply.

Hope this one word missing in my parent sale deed wont cause any claims in future!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register