Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madam/girls...........Khud Vichar kijiye kahan hai aapki zindagi aur kahan hain aap..!!

Page no : 2

(Guest)

In continuation with Reply of Fighting Back ......

@ Alia_Alian,

1. Thanks for your time and interest to take as participant in running debate on the Issue of Life,Freedom and Happiness along with Biased Law.

2. Dear Behen Jii we are

SUFFERER,

VICTIM,

WIFEBETRAYED,

HARRASSED

FIGHTER ETC etc..?????

Because the ailments we are handling soothes the above name only .......

And your wrongly footed Dear Behen jii because These name are not Our's as These name are of our Wives ailments written in Favourable Circumstances to Just Honour her.

And The Tears which you are assuming are not that Tears ........as these tears are are of Extra happiness.......Because we are Free From these Ailments once the matter reached the court.

Thank you Madams and Girls to filling cases on your husbands .............Kyonki iss kalyug me Husband ke uppar Jhootha Case hi unke Mokhsha aur swarg ka dwar hai...Prantu Biwion ke liye yahi jhoote cases Narak Ka sansar Hai.

Alia_Behen jii khud vichar kijiyega......

alia_alian (journalism)     19 October 2013

Wha ! wah!

rote rote hasna sikho..haste haste rona...!!:D

kya tum logo ke biwiyo yahan padne aayegi tum logo ka profile name?;)

aapto dushro ko advice dene me maahir ho!!..khud Gyani aadmi ke tarah kaam kyun nehi karte ho...jo biwi maangti hain de do..aakhir life mein  Shanti aur freedom hi sabse bada cheese hain.

OM SHANTI OM!!!!

Ranee....... (NA)     19 October 2013

Very interesting thread!

Ranee....... (NA)     19 October 2013

Very interesting thread!

(Guest)

Wha ! wah!

rote rote hasna sikho..haste haste rona...!!:D

Opinion:Jitni Chabhi Bhadi Ram ne Utna chale Khilona......:P

kya tum logo ke biwiyo yahan padne aayegi tum logo ka profile name?;)

Opinion:Jaise aap aagayi hain Dekhne waise ktiniyon ki Biwiyan Offline hoke dekh rahi hongi abtak

Waise Aajkal aapke husband Dikhai nai dete , lagta hai wo bhi Yahin Kahin chup ke aapko dekh rahe honge aapki Harkaton ko..

aapto dushro ko advice dene me maahir ho!!..khud Gyani aadmi ke tarah kaam kyun nehi karte ho...jo biwi maangti hain de do..aakhir life mein  Shanti aur freedom hi sabse bada cheese hain.

Opinion:Oh HH.....Thanku!  Pad aap Gyani nai Lagti,wo isliye kyonki aap sawal bhi khud puchti ho aur uska Jawab bhi khud hi de deti ho..

Ex:- Biwi jo mangti hai wo de do, aakhir life mein  Shanti aur freedom hi sabse bada cheese hain.

Madam jii........Yahi toh wo cheez hai jo wo mangti hai...hahaheeeeeehee,Wo kaise de dun.Shanti aur freedom hi toh wo cheena chahti hain...hahaheeee:/:P

Khud vichar kijiyega Koi bhi sawal puchne se pehle......

OM SHANTI OM!!!!

Mango (Consultant)     20 October 2013

It sad to see that how Indian culture has touched its bottom. Marriage was supposed to be a sacred relationship between two people where respect & value for each-other was assumed to be the utmost responsibility. Groom and Bride were used to be compared with God and Goddesses' like Ram-Sita & Shiv-Paravti.

Marriage has now become a subjective term and being discussed over the legal forums & court rooms. Two people who were supposed to be better half of each other are now neglecting, abusing and insulting each other over the public forum. Laws are biased and this had made sufferer to both the parties. Boys would be suffering at the beginning and girls would be suffering at the end but that does not make anyone of us even. I am not too sure if someone can say that my court case is running and I am happy. In practical life, no one could remain happy after the separation whether it’s a boy or a girl. Both of party knows that it happened because of uncontrollable situations and not just because of one individual.

Indian society need people who could think above and beyond such disputes and bring some positive solution to such problems. Practice law and challenge constitution of India for making such biased laws could be one of them. Fight to uproot this biased law from the society and be the change you want to see in the Indian society. Abusing and commenting your ex-better half would not solve any problem. Always remember it takes two to tango. Respect your estranged husband/wife, as once upon a time their insult was equally means your disrespect as well. Even her/his reason be with could be money, publicity or reputation but it should not be forgotten that everything should be fought only in the court rooms NOT at the home or in public forums. 

At the end, we're all coming from a single source and going to evolve into the same source. Heaven and hell are merely the advertisement designed by temples priest to earn some extra grand. In every aspect of life, lives the God. Needless to say that how and what we should do... Thanks!

Mango

(Guest)

The beauty of life is that "It never says anything It just perform it’s work whatever comes under its way". The grudges and Happiness are like two todlers who grows till one not leave this matterialistic world for ever. If I say both are the faces of a coin which is just opposite to the other then I will be not wrong. Here,Husband and wife are to be called as single life with common aim and objective and that is to live life without overlapping each other. The prime focus is to live the life at fullest..

But as one of my above friend has put his contribution alleging that Marriages are a sacred institution it should not be shared or discussed on public forum. It quite obvious to comment such patriarchal phase of marriages where one is husband and other is wife sharing two different doors of life. Here,again I would like to impart the meaning of Marriages which is not a sacred bond but above this when both the spouses are the alumni of same institution carrying the similar thoughts.. .

Marriages are not a Cage where Tota and Maina Both are Fixed together to survive just for the sake of society ,to just entertain the Social families ethics. It’s quite sarcastic as those who are commenting without any suffice on this topic.I Don’t believe in dead marriages and to carry it for the just sake of society. Those who do they are also dead like their marriages. Men and women are made to fullfil each other expectations,needs and values and if any one is not a cordial to share the same feelings and trust to continue this sacred relationship they should be part way amicably rather that just crubbling each other without any sense.

The society and it’s traditions are so biased that A women who want’s to be a free from her dead marriages then also she can’t due to the thoughts of the irritaionale societies. In today’s world a women is neither treated as Goddess nor like a wife and the sole reason goes to the Biased society and their so called partial laws.

I feel ashamed here that a non-living object is divided for their title and rullings but what about humans………is this fare that A society is divided according to caste,creed,customs and traditions and now the only two s*x that male and female has also been divided for the sake of societical and political benefits.

Iam not here to make any differnecs between Man and women but this thread is only about the thoughts of different Man and women on the single cause that is Life..

Women thinks that if her so called husband will not follow her,if he will leave her then she can’t be adjusted in this baseless society who only acts as a rumour mongers and family breakers.

But I have seen many women who believe in themselves,who have dignity in their thoughts,they think that these women are not a parasite whether finanacialy or emotionaly on their husbands and on societies.. That’s why they are called leading womens far ahead than Men.

Life is not a place of experiments where men and women are experimenting on their happiness in lieu of selfishness.I say if one is not happy in a relationship then how could he/she could keep others happy…..Don’t this makes a matter more worst when a man and women are kept intact against their will and happiness to just called as social husband or wife rather than Natural husband and wife…

Just think and think……..because if you are thinking the worst then at some where you are also thinking of right.

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     22 October 2013

Originally posted by : alia_alian

Wha ! wah!

rote rote hasna sikho..haste haste rona...!!

sahi hai biwi mayka chod kar rote rote aati hai pati ke ghar aakar hansti hai , fir jute case karti hai aur pati chod deta hai to haste haste roti rahti hai puri life

kya tum logo ke biwiyo yahan padne aayegi tum logo ka profile name?

agar dimag hota biwiyo ko to jarur padne aati .

aur kya de biwi ko?

apna khandan ka naam diya, hard earn salary di, samay dete hai , fir aur kya chahiye use ? gahr baithe baithe sab milta hai.

ab jute case karke mangegi to ek futi kaudi bhi na milegi. haan divorce jarur milega wo bhi pati ke conditions par , jute case karne ke jurm me maan hani aur jail ke cases alag se bonus me denge.

pyar se rhaogi to apna dil, jism, cheer kr gift me de denge.

dhoka se mangogi to usko hi cheer kar cheel kauwon kutto [ kale coat aur wardi wale] ko gift kar denge.

tabhi bolonge
OM SHANTI OM!!!!shanti shanti om........

I love my parents (law)     29 October 2013

Dear All I am also need help in same matter.Pls

(Guest)

Happiness cannot be traveled , owned, earned, or worn by any 498A or DVA 2005 or any maintenance cases. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Lost Indian wife

“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.” –A Harassed Indian husband

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Pissed of children between mom and dad

“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Indian arranged marriages

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Life after Divorce

“Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…” – For all Greedy Lawyers

Thanks & regards

(ESIS)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register