Dear Dinesh Ji, your concern is valid, please note that all other online/ offline systems of registration of MSMEs created and maintained by Central/State/UT Governments or the local governing bodies should cease to register new MSMEs forthwith the notification dated 18-09-2015. Such online platforms may be allowed to exist for the time being to enable access to useful legacy data for decision making. Henceforth, there should be only one system i.e. UAM for the registration of new MSME units from 18-09-2015.
As mentioned in the Article one-page simple registration form for online filing of UAM has been introduced which replaces the filing of Entrepreneur’s Memorandum Part I&II. The filing of UAM can be done on http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in .The salient features of Udyog Aadhaar are:
• Registration is online and user-friendly.
• UAM can be filed on self-declaration basis.
• No documentation required.
• No Fee for filing.
• File more than one Udyog Aadhaar with same Aadhaar Number.
• https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/FAQ.aspx (Please go through the Frequently asked questions to have a better understanding)
• https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/FORUM/Msme-certificate-206791.asp (Please Refer for Similar discussion)
• https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/msme-registration-in-india-procedure-benefits-36355.asp (Please refer for further information on Registration)
Please feel to contact us in case of further queries.