This INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT made as of the__________ (effective date), by and between_____________________(Company) and _____________________(Intern), collectively " the parties" .
The purpose of this internship is for intern to gain practical knowledge and valuable insight and experience and the company is willing to grant intern an internship and it seeks to obtain benefit of the service of intern.
The parties, IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises, conditions and covenants contained herein, hereby agrees as follow:
1) "Term": This agreement shall commence upon the effective date, as stated above and will continue until ______
2) "Compensation": The parties agree this is an unpaid internship in that intern will not be financially compensated for duties performed at company.
3) "Internship position title, duties and responsibilities" :- Intern shall work as ______, and is required perform following duties and undertake following responsibilities in a professional manner.
4) "Benefits" :- The perks offered to the intern by the company include " Certificate" and " Letter of Recommendation" .
5) "Probation Period": The parties agree that the _____days of the internship shall constitute a probationary period during which period the company may, in its absolute discretion, terminate the internship, for any reason with or without notice.
6) "Confidentiality" :-During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for Company to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry knowledge, and other confidential information, to Intern in order for Intern to complete the Duties and Responsibilities. Intern will not share any of this proprietary information at any time. Intern also will not use any of this proprietary information for his/her personal benefit at any time. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by it’s natural termination or the early termination by either party.
7) "Intellectual Property": Intern agrees that any content provided to Intern by Company in order to perform Intern’s Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to, images, videos, and text, copyrights or trademarks, remains solely owned by Company. Intern agrees that any content provided by Intern to the Company in the course of performing Intern’s Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to, images, videos, and text, copyrights or trademarks, is solely and legally owned by Intern, but Intern grants Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any such content in connection with Intern’s Duties and Responsibilities. Any materials developed by the Company, making use of the content, remains the sole property of the Company. Any work product Intern may create during the course of this Agreement remains the sole property of Company.
8) "Termination": This Agreement may be terminated at follows:
Upon termination, Intern shall return all Company content, materials, and all Work Product to Company at its earliest convenience, but in no event beyond thirty (30) days after the date of termination.
9) "Representations and Warranties": Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organization, or business or any law or governmental regulation. Intern further represents that he/she is duly authorized to work in India and is of legal age to work.
10) "Limitation of Liability": Under no circumstances shall either party be liable to other party or any third party for any damages resulting from any part of this agreement such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profit or business, costs of delay or failure of delivery, which are not related to or the direct result of a party’s negligence or breach.
11) "Severability": The Parties agree that if any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid then said article or part shall be struck and all remaining provision shall remain in full force and effect
12) "Entire Agreement": The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by their signatures as follows:
Join LAWyersClubIndia's network for daily News Updates, Judgment Summaries, Articles, Forum Threads, Online Law Courses, and MUCH MORE!!"
Tags :legal documents