Non Resident Parents Vs Resident Minor

   In case where the parents are non residents and the minor child is a resident derving income which accrues or arises outside India , the clubbing of such income does not  arise as provisions of Section 64(1A) can not override the provisions of Section 5 of IT Act,1961.

Taxability:- In such a case the minor child shall be chargeable to tax.


Tags :
Published in Taxation
Views : 2444


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x