Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Very urgent- dismissal from government service

Page no : 3

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 October 2015

The disciplinary matters are so complex issue I have rarely found any union leader, well versed in such mattes. Tye can be a professional requesters who can fetch you some relief of lesser penalty.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 October 2015

It is long thread by now.

The querist  would have engaged a professional help by you.

Or the querist feels that he has gained enough and can defend on his own.

A professional and seasoned help is always useful.

Mr.Sudhir Kumar has posted in many such threads and may be of help you.

You may ask him.

It shall be entirely his prerogative to be stand for you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 October 2015

the thread would not have been so long had the querist not playing hide and seek with facts.

Sameer   16 October 2015

Thanks a lot kumar Doab sir and special thanks to Sudhir kumar sir for such guidance from the intiation of the post.

Sir, As per your suggestion only we have made appeal to departmental level (after your reply in this forum).We were not aware even the meaning of padchut and came to know from you only from this thread. We have not hide any facts.

As per conventional wisdom we thought that we should appeal from our self  first as engaging any lawyer at this discussion stage (with appellate authority) may make them angry which can harm us. This is the reason we have not discussed this matter personaly with any lawyer till now.

I have been very greatfull to you (Sudhir Sir) for your cosntant guidance through valuable comments. Sir, As a  layman we are not familiar about the legal processand you you guide us.

Sudhir sir, I am able to understand your last comment ......the querist not playing hide and seek with facts. .I think i have tried to put the points clear as per my commomn understanding.  please elaobrate what do you exactly mean.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2015

When the Appellate authority has time and is kind enough to give you personal hearing (not mandatory) you have no right to be represented through advocate in such meeting.--------- but not a problem if you are consulting anyone before such hearing.

Sameer   17 October 2015

Thanks a lot for you valuable suggestion. We would consult to a local lawyer having expertise in labor laws & public services before meeting.

I shall come back to you after the meeting. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2015

Please note that this meeting is different from any other meeting with higher authority for redress of grievance. It is meeting offered by Appellate Authority in response to and Appeal in disciplinary matter. The meeting has a statutory significance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register