Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery case from post office

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2017

In case you are unable to resolve Approach with case file a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters for a considered opinion. Inquire locally for such counsels and you will have a list of all such few counsels at your location. Chose carefully, a counsel that suits you. Use the inputs received by you in this thread in your future endeavors. Online discussions have its own limitations and are not substitute for considered opinion and consultation with due examination of relevant docs and inputs in person with a counsel specializing in respective field of . There are endless numbers of threads at LCI also by unsuspecting querists that have been fleeced by posers posing as expert lawyers. The discussions at LCI are FREE and should not be exploited as a medium to allure unsuspecting querists to pay a FEE in the name of so called consultation…………… There are many threads on similar queries that you may find relevant and useful and can be searched in SEARCH option e.g;

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2017

The groups and gangs are visiting profiles of querist and asking for work and money. It is virtually like ringing doorbells knocking on doorbells. Such groups,gangs, gang members, gang leaders are lowliest in the lowly and are lowering the image and repute of LCI and experts. Mufatkhori ki had hai.

Freemongers have crossed all limits.

Mr.P.Venu has also brought it in the knowledge of readers.

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 July 2017

The PAD Act does not empower any demand being made or recoveries sought from the legal heirs of the deceased Government servant. The mode of recovery provided under the Act is from the concerned Government servant (public accountant) and his sureties as arrears of land revenue. However, this aspect is likely to render the estate, if any, you had inherited from the father liable for recovery. As such, the matter requires deeper examination qua the documents available and that could be obtained under the RTI Act.

There was no justification for delaying the grant of family pension and Death Gratuity. These aspects also requires to be examined.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 July 2017

@ P. Venu,

This is the type of authentic guidance that members should love to receive.

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     03 August 2017

As per guidance by GLN Prasad sir I filed online RTI to department of Post it is forwarded by department of Post to cpio , UP supt of Post, fatehpur but till now he have not given any information of my RTI, UP Supt of Post had written me letter earlier for the recovery which I was discussing on forum

As per guidance by GLN Prasad sir I filed online RTI to department of Post it is forwarded by department of Post to cpio , UP supt of Post, fatehpur but till now he have not given any information of my RTI, UP Supt of Post had written me letter earlier for the recovery which I was discussing on forum

As per guidance by GLN Prasad sir I filed online RTI to department of Post it is forwarded by department of Post to cpio on 30 June 2017 online with payment of Rs 10, UP supt of Post, fatehpur but till now he have not given any information of my RTI, UP Supt of Post had written me letter earlier for the recovery which I was discussing on forum

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

Why to repeat same post 7 times?

The internal process seems to being followed.

You are likely to get a reply to your RTI application.

sir more than 30 days passed away

Send a reminder............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register