Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery case from post office

Page no : 4

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Brajendra Sharma
SIR IN 1996-1997 CAROR RS KISAN VIKAS PATRA WAS STOLEN FROM BALIA SAHATWAR, A PERSON AFTER FILLING THESE KISAN VIKAS PATRA WITH ALL FORMALITY  HE WAS TAKING MONEY FROM POST OFFICES THIS WAS ALL INDIA CASE, RS 7,00,000 LACS PAYMENT WERE MADE TO HIM FROM BINDKI POST OFFICE,ON BEHALF OF POST MASTER BINDKI MY MADE PAYMENT, SO THE SHARE OF 375000 IS ASKING POST OFFICE FROM US AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE.ONLY FOR THAT DAY MY FATHER WAS APPOINTED ON THAT SEAT BY POST MASTER BINDKI BEACUSE HIS COLLEGUE WAS ON LEAVE.

@ G.L.N. Prasad,

Of course Kissan Vikas Patra Scheme was one of the most defective and insecure schemes of the Post office in the absence of making provision for any prescribed application and maintaining.specimen signatures of the purchaser. The same could be encashed by any person, may be thieves or fakers, on presentation of the Patras at any of the Post Office throughout India. The most basic and dreadful fault of the top Postal Administration by keeping the scheme insecure, the fraud of shrewed public men could not have been attributed to the postal officials.

The schem was of Bearer” nature i.e. anyone could walk in the post office to buy and encash it. No stringent rules about PAN cards, ID proofs, KYC norms was prescribed with the scheme.

Even in 2011, the comittee headed by Shyamala Gopinath top brass of the Postal Department expressed their fear that KVP could be used for money laundering, therefore must be stopped. The Government had to agree on that.

The scheme had to be discontinued by the department in 2011 due to India wide frauds, mostly by publicmen.

But till then the fraud had put the Postal Department to a great loss India-wide.

The scheme was relaunched in 2014, but with stringent norms, like the purchaser was required to produce PAN Card for purchase worth 50K and above, while purchaser of Patras worth the value of 10 Lakhs and above were required to disclose the source of their income also.

Mr. G.L.N. Prasad may like to enlighten the members of his views, if any type of his doubt still remains even to the slightest extent.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 August 2017

Immediately file another RTI Application to the conerned Central Public Information Officer, seeking copy of investigation report, findings by the committee, action taken on those found guilty.  The application part remains the same as stated by you.  Now you have to file another application and in information solicited, insert the following points.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide copy of the investigation report on  70,00,000 scam of KISAN VIKAS PATRA  encashment at  BINDKI POST OFFICE.

2.Please provide copy of such findings that were considered for taking action against concerned employees.

3.Please provide action taken against employees, fixing up the responsibility.

4.Please provide copy of FIR if any filed.

5.Please provide copy of such judgment  and action taken on judgment if any .

After getting all this, summarise your father's role as per details, and the action finally suggested, initiated against such found guilty.

Brajendra Sharma (Private job)     05 August 2017

sir i per guided by you i filed RTI POSTS/R/2017/53706

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 August 2017

The RTI application suggested now is SECOND:

First one is to know specific reasons  for not disbursing pension and Gratuity.

The Second one is to know exactly what were the findings in the case, as the findings are key to know whether your father was really involved or not.

If the finding reveal some other as guilty, you can claim entire benefits.  So second RTI is also equally important to build your case pucca and if the findings exonerated your father as innocent, your case can become stronger, as it is their duty to compensate your father for such harassment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register