Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramji where are you? now anna hazareji raised the same issue

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Ask the Bureaucrats of Maharashtra that "You are more afraid of whom? Anna or R.S./DRF??" n you will get the answer.  Bu we do not like to come in media n it is our trade secret. DRF works like unseen poison in Blood. We are not in hurry and our work is timeless plan for ever non-stop recycling. And Aup ji, I am posting it for you just because you are my honest friend.

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji, please note the date and time of my this posting;

09 April 2011, 17:13  

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 106]

Anna Hajare done well and good going yet.  I am waiting few more cards Anna have to open which are yet kept hidden. Few cards I have noticed. Anna looks alert but not opened his statement on it. Hindutva forces are trying to  highjack Anna Hajare and if they succeeded Anna will become a super flop.

So I am waiting what Anna is? With Hindutva-Rashtra OR with democracy with secularism??????????????

Nothing more right now I will say otherwise te digst system of Admin of thi site will again go fail.

Just within 48 hours Anna lost his control on himself just due to surrounding sound of a few suppoters and gone under miunderstanding that all the people of India is dancing on his finger and in the next frame he exposed himself in hurriedness. And now even Medha Patkar is shocked. I am not surprised since I know him well as I indicated in my above posting.

2 Like

(Guest)

I am having a copy of Anna’a letter he written to the then Chief Minister Mr. Vilasrao Deshmukh wherein he insisted that any Bureaucrat should not be appointed as the Chief Information Commissioner of Maharashtra. But when Dr. Suresh Vinayak Joshi (A Brahmin) made feelding to become the CIC by resigning from the post of Metropolitan Commissioner of MMRDA since his retirement was due and he gone to meet Anna for his unofficial NOC than after their setting Suresh Joshi became the CIC and he proved the most corrupt CIC and he only looted money by false claims of allowances and foreign tours on account of the post of CIC. But Anna did not make any voice against him. I am having sufficient evidence and ready for answer anytime.

Anna is propagating that he reside in a temple. That temple he himself has founded.  Is that temple is made by the misture of air & water and no expenses is involved?  The temple is on the land which was earmarked/alloted for Buddha Vihar.  It is yet my information which we are going to confirm.

2 Like

(Guest)

Right now a thought came in my mind, that;

To write a Book on –

Mahatmaaon ka Hindustan :

Mahatma Gandhi ke “HE ! RAM” se Mahatma Hajare ke “HE ! MODI” tak

Mahatma Gandhi ke “HE ! RAM” se Mahatma Anna Hajare ke “HE ! MODI” tak

2 Like

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     13 April 2011

There is nothing to be overjoyed. After all Anna had been doing yeomen service-upliftment of his village, erradication of corruption and above all putting up an ideal of self sacrifice giving up worldly comforts-yet the mountain of CORRUPTION KEPT SWELLING.

What is the guarantee that the LPB shall b different than RTI, which has failed in more than 75% cases, as the bureaucrates play tricks and the IC(s) toe the SARKARI line.

The Judiciary, with its unbridled Court Officers (i.e.Advocates) and unaccountable Judges, have also ditched the masses, with the result that an ex CJI had to comment that V R ourselves pulling down the building of JUDICIARY brick by brick. Even the High Court is full of corruption and mismanagement, resulting in disposal of an application in a case takes as long as 4 years. Even petitions reg realisation of pensionary dues are being decided in 10s of years. However, there r examples of a Judge deciding more than 100 cases in a day, proving that the demand of more Judges is nothing but befooling tactics.

All said and done, there is a lot of euphoria, which will drown the nation in depression once again, when common man will find that like Supreme Court, the LP is also out of reach 4 him and God forbid a LP is also on the path of ex CJI, facing charges of KADACHAR.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 April 2011

those who knows anna ji from  a decades, can say well about him.

(Guest)

But, NO DOUBT, Anna done and doing very good  work for transparency in Governance & Administation and their accountability & responsibility to hold the corrupt persons guilty before the democratic people of India.  And for this work we all should be with him with active support .

At the age of 73 years he is doing outstanding work and that alone man is molding the Governance & Administration. I salute him for this couragious work – “A GREAT SALUTE TO ANNA HAJARE”. None other has done this work yet in the history of Free India.

And I also like to say that;

ANNA HAJARE IS THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN GANDHI.

THE ANNA IS A “REAL” AND GANDHI IS A “SO CALLED” MAHATMA. The reason is - ANNA IS AN “HONEST” and GANDHI WAS A “HYPOCRITE”.

1 Like

(Guest)

Even Anna has also shown his dislike to compare him with Gandhi. But since being a gentleman Anna has shown this disliking in so humble manner.

Anna is a simple man and not a politician and so sometimes smart peoples succeeds in convincing him for wrong thing by presenting it like right things and misused him. This simplicity sometimes goes against him. Example, when he was appreciating development work in Gujarat and Bihar he was simply & honestly meant for the development work. But oppositors catched his statement and advertising it like Anna is supporting to Modi’s communal work.

So Anna should take care of his simplicity & honesty that none can misuse it and try to keep quite for other things than the main issue he is leading.

1 Like

(Guest)

(A piece of speech of a member of DRF on Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti)

TIRASKAAR aur APMAAN are FACTORS for FREEDOM FIGHT

Koi “VYAKTI” mahaan naheen hota balki “MAHAAN” hoti hain “CHUNOUTIYAN” aur jo “VYAKTI” jitni “MAHAAN CHUNOUTI” sweekar kar ke us par safalta prapt karta hai wo utna “MAHAAN” ban sakta hai.

“TIRASKAAR” aur “APMAAN” aisi 2 mahaan shaktiyan hain jo “CHUNOUTIYON KA AVSAR” pradaan karti hain aur jo in chunoutiyon ko sweekaar karke un par safalta prapt karta hai “SAMAY-CHAKRA” uske saamne “TIRASKAAR-KARTA” aur “APMAAN-KARTA” ko “BOUNA” bana deta hai.

“TIRASKAAR” aur “APMAAN” are the reasons behind “FREEDOM-FIGHT” and “INSISTENCE OF DEMOCRACY”.

“TIRASKAAR” aur “APMAAN” in CASTISM gives power to “TIRASKRUT” and “APMAANIT” people “TO COME OUT” of it. So, this “TIRASKAAR” aur “APMAAN” of people should be continued to make the Indian society free of castism and implementation of equality.

Friends please contribute your thought on this task.

(Someone please translate it in English so all friends can understand)

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 April 2011

now anna ji's stand creating confusion and what about bhushan cd's?

(Guest)

Dear Arup ji, I have already given information with eviedence about Anna Hajare. He is an honest man but very soon looses his confidence and will power of fight. He is not a politican and a very simple man and he easily becomes a victim of poolitcal conspiracy. That is the answer why here bureaucrats more afraid of DRF than Anna & party.    

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"
Ask the Bureaucrats of Maharashtra that "You are more afraid of whom? Anna or R.S./DRF??" n you will get the answer.  Bu we do not like to come in media n it is our trade secret. DRF works like unseen poison in Blood. We are not in hurry and our work is timeless plan for ever non-stop recycling. And Aup ji, I am posting it for you just because you are my honest friend.
"
1 Like

(Guest)

One line agenda of the site admin;

(It has been done more than 50 times till now)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/user_login.asp

Your Account has been banned. Please contact supervisor@Lawyersclubindia.com for more details

Your Account has been banned. Please contact supervisor@Lawyersclubindia.com for more details

Again.. n.. again…

A popular Hindi quote;

“Kutte ke rone se aadmi naheen marta”

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 April 2011

"  He is an honest man but very soon looses his confidence and will power of fight. He is not a politican and a very simple man and he easily becomes a victim of poolitcal conspiracy."

---   very honest; good;  neutral & realistic analysis.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :haridas mandal
"
What was the outcome of Anna Hazare's fast unto death protest on LOKPAL bill? In my opinion ' A big Zero'.

I raise a few observations here:-

Aren't the politicians part and parcel of the same civil society? or else who represent the civil society - The Dabangs or the Dalits? And who shall decide- People like BA BA Ram Devs, the Sri Sri 420s, or the Reel Life Heroes who thrieves on black black money in the name of Arts. Anna Hazare may be incorruptible but those who stopped Miss Uma Bharati may be of LKA 's men. One can't be too sure.

Main objctives of the people who wish to have a corruptfree India is not make many laws but to ensure that existing laws are obeyed in letter and spirit. For that we need to sensitise not only Mummy Pappa politicians but the bura cats , pappy police , the lawyers and the judges as well. Unless there is judicial reforms ( changing to Jury system will certainly help) , administrative reforms along with social empowerment ( read elimination of amnuwadi manhoosism) we achieve nothing at the end of these token fasts.

I am sorry to tell this harsh words but the truth is always bitter. Anna Hazare may be unknowingly helping the Hindutva elements( Look at the over- jewlleried  Bharat Mata , looks more Whit than Indian on the back ground) to win elections and help flourish Saffronisation. Kashmiri Pandits/ Tamil Brahmin infested Grand Old Congress is a shade better in the larger interest
"

Originally posted by :Ambika
"
A different take on an issue is as educative as a mainstream take, if well explained. I find merit in Hari Das mandal's explaination on what are the gaps and what may further go wrong with the anti corruption campaign spearheaded by veteran Anna Hazare. When we look into both sides of the coins with equal probing, we get a full picture. Right now we are in a euphoric stage, but slowly we need to question the pros and cons of the proposed lok pal bill....
"

Arup ji, here is the nformation you are sorting in this thread, and Anna Hajare is an agent of Hindutva, pl review my postings here. I know him well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register