Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramji where are you? now anna hazareji raised the same issue

Page no : 2

Ambika (NA)     09 April 2011

A different take on an issue is as educative as a mainstream take, if well explained. I find merit in Hari Das mandal's explaination on what are the gaps and what may further go wrong with the anti corruption campaign spearheaded by veteran Anna Hazare. When we look into both sides of the coins with equal probing, we get a full picture. Right now we are in a euphoric stage, but slowly we need to question the pros and cons of the proposed lok pal bill....

1 Like

(Guest)

Don't worry Lovers of our democratic secular constitution.

IT IS "WIN WIN SITUATION" FOR US. I will explain here at right time.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 April 2011

With Hindutva-Rashtra OR with democracy with secularism?

so far i understood, the attitude of anna ji, ms kiran bedi, swami agnivesh, baba ramdeo - they belongs to non religious political group and have a seperate identity, other than the political groups bjp, shiv sena, rss etc.

Anna Hajare done well and good going yet. 

---   yes same opinion with you.

I am waiting few more cards Anna have to open which are yet kept hidden. Few cards I have noticed. Anna looks alert but not opened his statement on it. Hindutva forces are trying to  highjack Anna Hajare and if they succeeded Anna will become a super flop.

---   yes, same with you, what are the cards?

i think bjp, rss etc do not like anna and the group,

if corruption is not there, what to do in politics? - this will be the view of congress and bjp, they are the opposite side of the same coin.

Aren't the politicians part and parcel of the same civil society?

------   yes ofcourse

or else who represent the civil society - The Dabangs or the Dalits?

-------   who says? the fight is against dabangs, who habituated to us their dabang immage

And who shall decide- People like BA BA Ram Devs, the Sri Sri 420s, or the Reel Life Heroes who thrieves on black black money in the name of Arts.

--------    only common indian people; nobody else.

Anna Hazare may be incorruptible but those who stopped Miss Uma Bharati may be of LKA 's men. One can't be too sure.

-------    I understood that this incident hurt you. one thing, if anybody oppose uma bharati that does not mean that he is man of mr lal krishna advani. in power politics, each one is the enemy of  other.

----   i have not heard any corruption about uma bharati but read that her brother used her political power when she was chief minister, to earn money.

-----    immage of mr choutala, in regard to corruption, known to all politically consicious indians.

Main objctives of the people who wish to have a corruptfree India is not make many laws but to ensure that existing laws are obeyed in letter and spirit.

-------   yes i fully agree with you in this perticular point.

For that we need to sensitise not only Mummy Pappa politicians but the buracats , pappy police , the lawyers and the judges as well. Unless there is judicial reforms ( changing to Jury system will certainly help) , administrative reforms along with social empowerment ( read elimination of amnuwadi manhoosism)

------     yes, to some extent agree.  refoms needed. as ram ji telling - good going upto this point, i agree.

we achieve nothing at the end of these token fasts.

------    we achive a lot by this fast.

it is the first indian struggle, where anti corruption people win against the culture of corruption. people not only fighting against the corrupt people but also - fight against the corruption culture.

in future days, we have to fight against the corruption culture,     corrupt people will finish one day, but if the culture of corruption alive  new inconbants will be recruited in the force of corruption.

culture of corruption -   

yes there is a culture, which encourage coruption,-

high life style;

craze for earning more and more money;

showing social respect to rich and ignore the poor people;

financial unequality and dishermony, imbalances;

no alertness against the corruption;

no fight or negligeble fight against the corruption;

and so many, - which can be explored one by one,

are the symptoms of culture of coruption.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 April 2011

Forum Home > > Others > Re:Re Ramji where are you now anna hazareji raised the same issue                                                          

RAM JEE  HI NHI ALL INDIAN MUST INVITED IN THIS THREAD!

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji can tell better the task behind this thread as he is the author.

I have only to say is that Arup ji is very intelligent and honest person and he always says what he think is right. But a few people can understand him. I found him an accountable person even if sometime have an opposite opinion than mine, though every such time I have convinced him and he honestly accepted if he convinced otherwise he is a big fighter for truth and when he fights he never see who is opposite him.

He is another Anna Hajare.

1 Like

(Guest)

Anna ! bahak rahe ho aandolan ki oopari safalta ke nashe me.. Abhi to kuchh hi kadam chale ho.. jaldi expose ho rahe ho.............. take care........... 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 April 2011

but today anna said that modi and nitish is best, other cm should follow them this type of lecture go against anna ji.

people seeing everything. it is better that anna ji will not propagate in favour of any party. people will like it.

in the joint committee, not a single woman is there!

----   Yes it is a big mistake.

I think there should be;

(i) A female member;

(ii) A member from sc/st community;

(iii) A member from the minority community;

from both the side.

It will balance the feelings of the people.

It is possible only when member of both the sides will increase from 5 to at least 8.

For such a great matter member from both the sides may be increased up to 10, that is total should be 20.

One more thing, Govt. should not allow to represent the congress party only, they should take another five from opposition of the parliament, considering the above three points, to fulfill the strength of 10. Otherwise it seems that it is a deal of Anna ji and the Congress party.

(Guest)

Marvellous Arup ji. You said it what I wanted you to say. I could also say this but I never work for others than DRF. Reason is there. SAFALTA KO SAMHALNE KI MANSIK SHAKTI KI KAMI MAINE ANNA ME PAHLE HI DEKH LI HAI 2-3 YEARS AGO. Actual work starts from there where Anna ends. What is lacuna in Anna, I will not tell that, why should I do it? OK, sometime when I be in mood, may be and may not be. I am happy with my work and DRF.

Thinking to write a letter to Anna, but not sure, he is now flying so may not see that.

Work not ends with Anna or anyone. 

2 Like

actually i am not wellaware of anna ji's past work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register