Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHASHI BHUSHAN   24 November 2017

Non payment of subsistence allowance

Rspected Sir

1- Practically and legally how to prove that non payment of subsistence allowance caused any prejudice to workman?

OR

what what  prejudice shown and established for non payment of subsistence allowance?

2- how to prove legally that what prejudice caused due to non supply of enquiry report?

plese suggest all valid and acceptable way for above.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 November 2017

Please post the material facts and the real issues, if any than posting a riddle.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2017

Vague query without relevant information.

SHASHI BHUSHAN   28 November 2017

Respected sir

After suspension from a nationalized bank, bank authorities has ex-partee dissmissed me without giving my legitimate subsistence allowance. Due to non payment of subsistence allowance i could not attend dep. enquiry hence violation of natural justice. now in near future how i would have to prove that

1- Practically and legally how to prove that non payment of subsistence allowance caused any prejudice to workman? OR what what  prejudice shown and established for non payment of subsistence allowance?

2- how to prove legally that what prejudice caused due to non supply of enquiry report?

many many thanks.

SHASHI BHUSHAN   28 November 2017

Respected sir

After suspension from a nationalized bank, bank authorities has ex-partee dissmissed me without giving my legitimate subsistence allowance. Due to non payment of subsistence allowance i could not attend dep. enquiry hence violation of natural justice. now in near future how i would have to prove that

1- Practically and legally how to prove that non payment of subsistence allowance caused any prejudice to workman? OR what what  prejudice shown and established for non payment of subsistence allowance?

many many thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register