Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhinav narang (none)     26 November 2009

My previous company problem

Dear sir and mam

Mam my previous company is sending me legal notice to pay sum of 27000 to them as fine and there as 4 emp which they have terminated without paying there salary so plz guide me what should i do

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 November 2009

Define complete facts why your previous employer is demanding the amount of fine and what was your role vide which the company was forced to issue you notice and why 4 other emloyees were terminated. Without having facts before us, no one can reply accurately as desired by you.

Mahendra Rana (Service)     26 November 2009

Dear Friend,

One of  my Friend was working with a German MNC situated near Jamnager in Accounts dept. at the time of appointment, Company made bond of 3 yearswith him however company never give him the copy of the bond. company was deducting Rs. 1000 per month from his salary towards this bond. Friend joined the company on date 02.04.2007  with an approx. salary of Rs. 6 K per month.Then he resigned from the job on date 15.11.2008. after that his ex company was not signning his pf papers. so, my friend had made a coplain to pf office against the company and he got his pf money.

Now during last week, his ex company sent him a regd. ad notice stating that my friend has to pay Rs. 90 K towards bond!!! and this amount must be paid before 10th december, 2009.

The company did not arrange any special training when my firend was in job so how they can claim such a big sum. Also, friend had send resignation letter to the company before leaving the job, but he never got any objection/answer from the company. and in his PF withrawal paper it was clearly mentioned that he left the job due to resignation. and the same was approved by the employer. so, now is it legal that company can claim Rs. 90K as bond

Also, the company had not returned Rs. 20K which it was deducting from his salary per month at  a rate of Rs. 1 K per Month.

Please advice on the matter.

thanks a lot in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register