Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legality of employment bonds in india

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

Dear LCI Querist @ Abhishek,

My sincere efforts are that any person suffering with some genuine problem should NOT be put at loss by any employer.

Such training that is to test the employee (even after appointment and absorbing in employment) and to remove during training if employee fails in tests and also such training to familarise the employee with policies/rules/startegies/products etc etc so that employee can handle the counters of employer should be without any cost to employee.

If the employer is concerned about cost of advertisement IT can very well write vacancy by chalk on its walls................

If employer has advertised with conditions of highly qualified, experienced, capabale, skilled, best  candidtaes only to apply and then shortlist best out of best and then select best out of best and then filter best out of best in training then it is employer's   personal choice and should be without any cost to employee.

Did employer pay any expense to attend the interview?

Did employer pay salary during training?

There are many illustrated threads on similar queries having citations,judgments at LCI that you can search in SEARCH option e.g;

'SEARCH Query" on right side middle of the web page;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Letter-of-Indemnity--649796.asp

While searching you may come across instances of good for nothing posers and impostors visiting LCI to allure and fleece the unsuspecting querists........................

And instances: asking  employers to transfer all employees (50-70) from Amritsar to Mumbai, to get get cases from attorney's of employers in HR/Admin/Legal cells visiting forums like LCI....

While searching you may come across instances of good for nothing posors and impostors visiting LCI to allure and fleece the unsuspecting querists........................  

and instances; accusing the LCI admin for not paying a cut of 10% from 'Click to Talk' option i.e; Rs 50? ( Pachaas Rupalli)................

While searching you will also come across many threads initiated by employees like you that teach in  say; private Coaching Centres...........

If the beed be 1st approach seasoned United Teachers Fronts/Forums, seasoned union leaders, a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/service matters..................

Inquire in person at local Courts Complex/CAT/HC/Educational Tribunal.................... and take help of elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned union leaders, DBA officials, your family counsel etc etc 

Originally posted by : JIGYASU
Bonds are agreements of service contract and legally valid also, if they contain any void or illegal condition as against the contract act or the service laws.

Dr. J.C. Vashista has posted first and then I have also posted on the details posted by you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

My sincere efforts are that any person suffering with some genuine problem should NOT be put at loss by any employer.

Such training that is to test the employee (even after appointment and absorbing in employment) and to remove during training if employee fails in tests and also such training to familarise the employee with policies/rules/startegies/products etc etc so that employee can handle the counters of employer should be without any cost to employee.

Simply an effort to take credit on others posts by the expert Kumar Doab Sahib. Anyway, best of luck in the race of reaching at the topt of the Hall of Fame of the LCI by copying and pasting other's views claiming to be of Mr. Doab.

(Guest)

Space filling efforts of Kumar Doab Sahib is perhaps yet remains to be fulfilled!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Originally posted by : JIGYASU

Bonds are agreements of service contract and legally valid also, if they contain any void or illegal condition as against the contract act or the service laws.

Dr. J.C. Vashista has posted first and then I have also posted on the details posted by you.

Dear Abhishek,

As evident from the comments of Kumar Doab Sahib, probably he has been feeling quite uncomfortable specifically on conveyance of your liking for my opinion. Never mind, please give the whole credit to Kumar Doab Sahib. I won't have any object, even if you withdraw your liking about my opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register