Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khongkhung (N/A)     22 April 2015

How to file a corruption suit against a govt official

hello members;

i had executed a work under govt contract and have not yet received the full payment for the work. recently through complaining to the higher authority(Superintendent Engineer) i came to know that the Executive Engineer(against whom i want to file a corruption suit)had made dubious payment to a third party claiming that the third party had supplied items which i have already supplied. the documents which i have with me as proof is limited and all the govt official are hand in glove over this matter. 

i recently hand served a legal notice and got it received by a clerk from the office and it has been more than 20 days and i haven't received any reply to it. what option do i have to bring to book the erring corrupt govt official?

kindly help me with suggestions and procedures. thank you all.

Learning

7 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 April 2015

Sir, File a complaint to the top authorities against what is happening and firm a civil suit for your recovery of money and all...... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2015

This is a case of S/406 and section 13(1)(D) of Prevention of Corruption At. You could be advised better if you told whether he is central/state govt employee. You can take this action in addition to civil suit or arbitration case.

khongkhung (N/A)     24 April 2015

thanks @kapil chandna for your reply / @ sudhir kumar he is  a state govt. employee.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2015

The case can be filed in State Vigilance bureau or in local thana.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2015

You can file a complaint with the Vigilance and anti corruption department about the irregularities and injustice meted out to you for refusing to accede to their bribery demands.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 May 2015

you mentioned that you have complain to higher officials and what was their response to that thus all the correspondence was in writing because with their response only you can file a suit which will be a strong case for you

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2015

You have actually missed golden chance.  WHen money was demanded you could have struck deal and got him arrested. Things would have been easier for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register