Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hma amendment biill 2013 oassed by rajya sabha

Page no : 4

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 August 2013

Ab to filmen banegi "Shadi Karke Lut gaya Yaar"......

Best for indian women, sit at home watch tv, enjoy popcorn and ask for property and marry 7-10 times she will be a owner of 5-7 crores.....and on the other side if husband goes on marrying 4-5 times, he will be on road.....well that will be a foolish step to marry 4-5 times with Indian Girls..

BETTER TO MARRY OUTSIDE INDIA AND GO FOR PRE-NEPTUAL AGGREEMENTS.

Nandha (NIL)     28 August 2013

My question is:

If a husband files for divorce and wife opposes it (does not want property) and the case drags for more than 3 years, will the husband get divorce automatically  under IRBM?  or, is that even after 3 years of court case, only when wife invokes IRBM, the court would consider to give divorce to the couple??

suppose, the husband is ready to give 50% of share to wife and wants to get rid off her, but wife is taking revenge by not giving divorce and drags the case. Will the court, after 3 years of filing, declare the case as IRBM, direct husband to give 50% of his share and  grant divorce to him, even if wife keeps on opposing divorce?

experts, please clarify

Sam (NA)     28 August 2013

Hi All, 

If a person files a divorce on annulment (On ground of no s*x), and if the other party delay the case for 3 years. will she be able to convert the divorce into IRBM?

Thanks in Advance..

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 August 2013

if u will file for annulment, she will fight and delay and then will say 3 yrs passed on judge saab and i am abla naari pls give me divorce under irbm 13(c) and provide me half of his share of properties.

Welcome 2 irbm :(

(Guest)

@sandy krish,

I really doubt that after putting 498a, dv etc, how can she tell/ask 'no-fault' divorce. I think judge can make out that she already put 498a, dv etc and there can never be chance to take 13c.

IRBM definition is vaguely or zero defined in this law. IRBM is not always no-fault. It also includes that respondent has done something which made the marriage irrietravable. and subsequently she has to prove that.

Ranee....... (NA)     29 August 2013

In my view boys will more attracted towards divorcees rather than spinsters while taking a decison of marriage.Who will not be interested in a rich lady?So more the numbers of divorces in a girl's life more proposals she would get for remarraige , because all that money matters.

Girls are emotional fools , so she will  have to transfer her property to new hubby , again they will be divorced as after he gets property in his name and new woman will come to his life and she will take half of that property. Thus a property cycle will be formed where girls would be always loosers.

(Guest)

@Ranee,

No man will marry from now onwards. They will marry woman who is having one brother only. reason being is his FIL has to transfer all his property to wife name to get his son's marriage done. In such cases, no need to ask dowry by husband's side.

Also there is a saying that, in india whose daughter you marry matters while in america whose wife you marry matters. No in india also, same situation will happen.

Aslo girls wont transfer their property to husband name coz it attracts dp.

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 August 2013

@Ranee--- Infact, i am damn 100% sure........ppl will stop marrying after this law....I have seen number of people asking from us about this law and they are quite worried seeing the divorce rates jumping in India......and they are not ready to marry and they dont want themselves to be indulged in these time wasting legal battles of 498a, DV, 125 and THE BAAP of all 13(c)........

I have experienced 3 such people who were going to married 1st time and they have now called off their marriages with modern day ladies and are now looking for women from deep rooted cultured families back in villages......These guys are well earning persons in MNCs and now they really dont want to end up their life in a mess....

People are awaking and i am 100% sure, its gonna be difficult for girls to get married again or even 1st time ........

1 Like

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     29 August 2013

Hello Experts, I have only One Bajaj Scooter in my name. Will she make a part of that while Divoce?

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     29 August 2013

Better to marry less modern lady (after check with relatives) than modern lady and end up with issues.

There is more likely with issues (90%) with educated and employee lady than less modern lady and with less education (check from relatives is mandatory and need to check how she behaves with others, like humble and polite etc).

@Blank Diary--- on a funny note---she may ask for ENGINE and 1 scooter tyre....u can give her stepnee :P

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     29 August 2013

I think, you have an option to declare your assets...If she claims any thing else, burden is on her to proove.

Ranee....... (NA)     29 August 2013

Originally posted by : A Blank Diary of Life

Hello Experts, I have only One Bajaj Scooter in my name. Will she make a part of that while Divoce?

yes.Keep your old tires.She would do gardening with these.

But, I dont think kanoon ki darr se koii Dilli ka laddoo nehi khayega!!

1 Like

kanoon ka darr hota to jhute cases hote hi naa :)

(Guest)
I sold my bajaj scooter ....but still owning the helmet which i got free with that scooter ......can she claim for it under our beloved IRBM?
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register