Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hma amendment biill 2013 oassed by rajya sabha

Page no : 6

(Guest)

Freinds lets pray for all Ld. ministers of Parliament to get divorce from their wives through this mind blowing IrBM once it comes after ACT. Iam wishing for our Kapil sibal to be the first Bakra from his own wife

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     30 August 2013

Originally posted by : No wife No tension

Freinds lets pray for all Ld. ministers of Parliament to get divorce from their wives through this mind blowing IrBM once it comes after ACT. Iam wishing for our Kapil sibal to be the first Bakra from his own wife

You are forgetting that he is himself an experienced lawyer. He must have transferred all his movable,immovable, inherited and inheritable property in the name of some  trusted lieutenent with suitable deed  before introducing the bill in parliament.

Regards ASHOK

(Guest)

heheeeeee,

No,Ashok you are wrong he is not having son but having 2 SIL . So, Ek teer se Do nishana.:P

akash (no)     30 August 2013

agar wife govt, job me ho aur husband unemploy ho and husband ke ke pass koi property nhi hai ,saari property husband ki mother ne loan le kar apni earning se banai h ,

is case me wife kya claim kar sakti h

(Guest)

Akash, Bhai mere, tu direct Kapil sibal saheb se hi kyon nai puch leta? yahan sab bechain aatmaon ka bhi bhala ho jayega..

akash (no)     31 August 2013

no wife no tension,yaar agar main K Sibbal se baat kar sakta to tum se nhi puchta .

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2013

In this case the government throw light on the U S laws because, either of the spouse right on the properties can be fixed from the date of marriage though one of the spouse not a earring person  and such share of the property right to be calculated depend on the from the time of marriage and till the separation or divorce .

DEAR SIR RAJ KUMAR MAKKAD

YOU KINDLY SPARE YOUR VALUABLE TIME TO VERIFY SUCH FAMILY LAWS OF US ONE BECAUSE THAT YOU ARE A CAPABLE PERSON TO DISCUSS MORE

jhinukpalash (Editor)     14 March 2014

My innocent husband spied over me, threatened me to throw me out if i do not change my surname, treated me as a helping hand  intruded in my free will and privacy (even with passwords!) , taken my salary, all my wedding gifts including all my jewlleries, checked my cell phone, wont let me visit my parental home,he will make an issue out of everything/his even more innocent mother has taken away all my wedding gifts, never communicated to me directly in person,/criticized and belittled my parents, tagged me a "snob" because of my educational background (and may be sumwhere inside she waz insecured with her son's poor educational background)and i have a freaking long list of these. What would u name it? A torture? Because u think" torture " is a very strong word! They wanted to correct my behavior and make me more "user friendly"! Whenever i resisted i wuz the bad girl! i wuz tagged "notorious" and "snob"! What do u guys expect! To show you mercy in the face of the law!!! LMAO!!!!  Damn!!! Y do u people marry!! To have s*x and a governess at your old age!!! 

jhinukpalash (Editor)     14 March 2014

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     15 March 2014

@Jhinu - this is good forum to seek advice from learned people.The mere fact we are all here is not hat we do not have anything worthwhile to do - but to try to get a proper redressal to the issues/problems plaguing us.Everyone has a right to think he is harassed (not gender specific), the appropriate action would be to seek proper redressal and get appropriate justice.

I will not try to read between the lines in your message,but if you have queries you can well post them in this forum and learned members will provide you apt advice.You have by the way broken the good chain of valuable discussion on HMA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register