Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jalpa (sr manager)     15 December 2014

Full & final settlement

Dear All

I was working with pvt ltd company,,organization is of E commerce..

for my full & final settlement they are counting only actual present days, that means no sundays, holiday counting...even earlier festive off given also deducting from settlement amount...

I was on sick leave for 1 week..that also not considering.

I think they are calculating only actual present days is so unfair..its applicable for temp worker if I am not wrong...even permanent worker get sunday as paid off...

plz guide

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2014

Repeated Query: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/mobile/forum/calulation-full-amp-final-sett-11Festival.asp Such establishment are covered by (Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishment Act... Festival/national holiday are covered by National Holidays Act and OT/substituted holiday/compensatory holidays might have to be granted.. Approved leave is payable. Leave policy can not be inferior to the provisions of the enactments applicable to establishment e.g. (Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishment Act.... You can approach Inspector appointed under this Act, Payment of Wages Act, o/o Labor Commissioner (state/central) as applicable in your case, employee's/trade unions leaders, Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer... If you have leave balance (SL/CL /annual leave etc) and have submitted leave application with copy of bed rest advice by doctor then you should be eligible.... The company has to encash EL in FnF statement and add bonus etc...Demand for original copy and decline to accept if it is not correct...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register