Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalloor joseph michael   30 March 2024

Employment issue

Dear lawyers / Advisors

I attended video interview from mumbai office to work in Saudi. Hada meeting with chairman- MD & HR. They selected 6500 saaudi Riyal plus commission working as business development manager. Later they said i can work in chennai office temporary till my visa process and they will pay me 30000l- permonth. But now suddenly some staff interfere saying strategic and marketing head. We will terminate you. Bcos didnt close deal 2 weeks.

I have employment agreemnent for saudi

Chennai normal mail saying training and assisting.

Termination for nothing and this is not management.this decision from staff.they are unprofessional and no experience. When they saw me they try to dominate me and this decision.

I want to take action against that person and take loss of pay for termination..i have all documents

i need your advise.

Kalloor michael joseph

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2024

Whether your employment was terminated by the competent authority or the local staff.

If local staff didn't recruit you and your appointment was signed by the employer at foreign country then you can challenge this non maintainable termination order in the labour court in India.

Kalloor joseph michael   30 March 2024

Dear sir,

Employer is mehmood Gheewala. Mumbai head office..the chairman or director didnt say anything. But the normal staff i dont even know from mum ai he sent me mail saying your terminated from 30th..iam working till 6.30pm there.

Saudi agreement is different interview held by management and chennai contract different and termination from some non normal staff i dont even know him.

I will send the screenshots and details tomorrow sir

Thankyou

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2024

You can issue a legal notice to the person who sent you the termination notice asking him about his proprietary or authority and demand reasons with huge compensation or to set aside the orders and reinstate you in the same position.

After this you can plan to escalate the matter through labour court.

Kalloor joseph michael   01 April 2024

Dear Sir, Goodmorning!!!

Thank so much for all your your spontaneous reply

as yesterday you advised samething iam sending you the screenshts of the mail and agreement copies screeshots for your reference. please advise on this.. so i can proceed as per your advise

1. Mail to work in chennai office - till visa process

2. MOU agreement to work in saudi

3. Screenshot of termination letter from unkown person from the company.

4. Language and voice call regarding termination abusing using indian politics

( Nadim working in mumbai Office hes telling- you tamil nadu people from local party and you all dont work in office only mumbai we from ALL INDIA  parties we dont like your party and you people to work in our office--- hes telling) So i got angry and abused him. because for emloyment hes using party and religion) still i dont understand who this Nadim is??

as far iam working I havent done any mistake.. Only reason hes using his iam from tamil nadu business developement manager and using politics

KIndly share me contact details to file a case against this person for compensation.. who i should approach

thanks & regards

Kalloor Michael Joseph

Attached File : 1021246 20240401132619 this is mail conformation tow work in chennai office.pdf downloaded: 27 times

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2024

You can consult any lawyer from this forum, you can find the email details of the chosen lawyer or send PM and fix an appointment for consultation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register