Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradip Ughade (H.R Assistant)     04 November 2014

Employer is about to fire me without paying me salary

I am working as H.R assistant in manufacturing company since Jan_2014,

My employer is about to fire me without paying me Salary of the OCT_2014.

Reason is also not conveyed yet.

Company comes under rubber Industry located in Maharashtra.

Kindly advice what are the legal documents and legal authorities will help me to get my salary.`

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2014

complaint to labour commissioner.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2014

Record the threats of firing (audiovisual). Demand salary in writing under proper acknowledgement from appointing authority, MD.... Determine how are you appointed in Factory: Executive, Non Executive...... accordingly you can determine you can approach I/I Labor Commissioner or not! Is The office where you are located in Factory registered under Shops and Commercial Establishment Act? If yes and if you are covered by the def. Of employee as in Bombay Shops and Commercial Establishment Act.....You can lodge complaint with Inspector appointed under this Act. If your wages are upto Rs.18000/pm you can lodge complaint with Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act. Before termination opportunity of natural justice should be provided..... and show cause notice should be issued seeking explanation... You should preferably seek counsel in person from an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer..and show all doc's on record.. Even if you contemplate to trade termination with resignation the employer may record adverse entries in your personnel file, Service Card.....hence close the matter by building favorable written record.. Being HR personnel you can evaluate the merits and suitable remedy.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register