LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kartheeswaran   31 December 2023

Dual employment caused by employer

Good morning, I've worked as sales representative for company A relieved on Feb 19,2022 by report manager. i was onboarded to Company B on Feb 22,2022. with relieving mail approved by manager .(note : now relieving mail missed by end as well manager end too) I've served Company B till 16 July 2023. But company A marked Date of exist on their portal March 01, 2022 and updated the EPF portal on March 19 ,2022 . I've mailed them regarding this what exactly happened kindly help me with that . Take accountability to resolve it . I've got reply from Company A like " Kindly note that your DOL with team lease as per ALCS is 01-03-2022, you were updated wrong DOL on EPFO portal, PFA FYR " .idk how to resolve this. now I've got selected for company and have offer letter i couldn't onboarded with them . kindly guide me 

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2023

not able to explain problem worth understandig in one reading

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2023

You issue a legal notice to modify the date of relieving as you were employed with the company till July 2023 and the attendance as well as the salary recieved till then are evidence in your support.

If they refuse then you can resort to proper legal action as per law for relief and remedy.

Kartheeswaran   31 December 2023

Date of exit marked by employer was wrong.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register