LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh Kumar   30 January 2017

IPC 323 and 506

Is a person eligible for joining Govt services, if he was charged with 323 & 506 in past but later acquitted after compromise with the complainant? Is life over for him? (P.S. Person was not indulged in offence, his name was allegedly put in FIR because he was present with the main accused and his brothers)

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ashutosh Kumar
Is a person eligible for joining Govt services, if he was charged with 323 & 506 in past but later acquitted after compromise with the complainant? Is life over for him?
(P.S. Person was not indulged in offence, his name was allegedly put in FIR because he was present with the main accused and his brothers)

Dont be arse whole.  Do you intend to say that people who dont have govt job are not living life? 

Grevious hurt and criminal intimidation and a compromise will surely hinder your way towards obtaining appointment in govt sector.  These are criminal charges and compromise means you did it.  If you were aquitted and not found guilty you could as well apply for govt job and got one after clearing selection process.

1 Like

it's only dream I've seen right from my childhood...I left my private job last year and i am preparing hard since then & suddenly this happened. I'm left with no option.indecision

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Is a person eligible for joining Govt services, if he was charged with 323 & 506 in past but later acquitted after compromise with the complainant? Is life over for him?
(P.S. Person was not indulged in offence, his name was allegedly put in FIR because he was present with the main accused and his brothers)

Dont be arse whole.  Do you intend to say that people who dont have govt job are not living life? 

Grevious hurt and criminal intimidation and a compromise will surely hinder your way towards obtaining appointment in govt sector.  These are criminal charges and compromise means you did it.  If you were aquitted and not found guilty you could as well apply for govt job and got one after clearing selection process.

compromise has not been done, we were thinking of that though. the complainant is asking for 50,000 bucks to settle down the matter. He says, he'll say whatever we want him to say in court after payment is done. Is this gonna help us in any way? he has mentioned in complaint that we (along with main accused and his brother) slapped him and threatened him. although there is no proof of that. he has made his two friends to lie as eye witness. please help me and show path...I'm losing hope. I went into great depression and eating sleeping pills.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

compromise has not been done, we were thinking of that though. the complainant is asking for 50,000 bucks to settle down the matter. He says, he'll say whatever we want him to say in court after payment is done. Is this gonna help us in any way? he has mentioned in complaint that we (along with main accused and his brother) slapped him and threatened him. although there is no proof of that. he has made his two friends to lie as eye witness. please help me and show path...I'm losing hope. I went into great depression and eating sleeping pills.

All these need to be discussed with advocate in privacy locally.  Online forums are public,  Case is already going on and how to handle case that cant be told openly.  You should consult advocate locally in private and discuss this matter.  This is not big case but simple case which can be easily solved when opposite party is already agreed to take money and let go the matter.   No use taking sleeping pills, it will attract attempt to suicide under 309 IPC.

Ashutosh Kumar   31 January 2017

Thanks a lot. And I am not taking those pills on my own... Prescribed by physician.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register