LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     19 June 2012

How do i get maintenance from him

I was working before & after marriage than i got preg so after a few months i quit my work to take rest that time my husband game plan and send me to my mothers home.

Than never took me back we have done case of 498-406 & now we have applied for DV as i m nt working also cant work leaving my infant child. all the delivery expenses were taken care by my family so now i have applied for maintenance for my son & me.

that is 25000/-pm as he is working as a garment seller & earning 3000 a day i dont have any documents to prove n he is showing on paper that he is earning 8000 a month so ho married w do i prove it as when we got married he had a shop where he earned 45000 & above for which he was paying 25000 as shop rent & just a few weeks he said he was shifting his shop for which he did 

as now he had shut his shop in dec.

after which he is selling garments going to women's home.

what proof do i need to prove his earning.

do i hire a detective.

Learning

20 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 June 2012

Originally posted by :Sunita Jazy

"

after which he is selling garments going to women's home.

what proof do i need to prove his earning.

do i hire a detective. !

"

. Nopes why burn much needed diaper money on the go to hire a double crossing detective simply hire an smart advocate to protect your best interests now that you know your husband quite well !.

Bring to witness box all those women's whom he sells garments too.
Reasoning:

After all a woman is woman’s best friend in NEED hai na !
-
-
-
-
-
[off the material facts before us, your husband is a smart salesmen and I believe he is capable to sell refrigerator even to a Eskimo]

(Guest)

Compleate details of his business, rent of shop, and incometax details will heip you to prove your side.

Supratim Paul (E)     19 June 2012

Great. You have filled 498a , where u will be getting huge sum of money. Then u have DV act where you have so many things along with Right to property. What else you want ? Looks like HUSBANDS IN INDIA HAVE BECOME ATM MACHINE.

Ranee....... (NA)     19 June 2012

off the material facts before us, your husband is a smart salesmen and I believe he is capable to sell refrigerator even to a Eskimo/ hair dye to a bald man....

Kiran (manager)     19 June 2012

Hey Sunita ur DAD and Bro GOT EXPIRED kya. Y u r begging from husband ur Dad N Bro cant maintain u kya.

U have filed cases 498/406 ha ha ha . Kuch nahi hota isse . This simply show ur and ur family background which is v v v cheap.

Since u have stayed for so many years with ur parents still then they cant maintain u, So how can u expect ur husband to maintain u coz u stayed hardly for months.

Come on yaaar dont bi Bhikari.

If u r handicapped den only maintance is applicable to u from ur parents as well as ur husband.

Kiran (manager)     19 June 2012

Ranee...

Naam ranee rakhne se koi ranee nahi banta. Ranee plz tell ur Raja to maintain abla naari after all he is RAJA and u r RANEE ie: KING AND QUEEN.

hair dye to a bald man....

Apply mind ranee. Even Bald man has hairs on others parts of body which can be used by him .

Shall I disclosed on which which places man has hair kya.

Common sense to thoda use karo.

Are haan Common Sense is not Common.

Filhal Ranee aap apne praja aur raja ka khayal karo....

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     19 June 2012

@kiran, yes there is nothing in a name... take your name, kiran, means light/ray..but your thinking is darker than darkness..you are not against me..you are actually buttering tajobs..

I salute your wife if she has filed 498A/dv against you as you deserve it !BTW I am Ranee of my own kingdom ..i don't need a nalayak raja to maintain me!

Kiran

People like u & my husband who dont realise their responsibility that why we women to take these steps.

so when u people start ponting fingers on other people dont forget your own 4 fingers are on ur self

my family has done a lot as their responsibility n mee to now i need to explain faltu prople like u.

becoz u r ppl who are impotent with their mind and wanna just enjoyment in their life so ur r an ignored man or what ever u r proberbly a gay or so hahhaha

i dont care to say more than this rest other ppl now who u must be & what u r worthless.

Sup 

For me he is not an ATM machine for him i was an ATM machine till i was earning he took money form me in a 3times week for all his wrong dos gambling, drinking, betting, all possible wrong things.

the time i was preg he was afraid i will quit my job so he asked me to abort my child which i dont do, so he & his family boycotted me from their home simple it is money matter for them.

relation mattered only for emotional fool like me who even bared a bit of what i shouldn't.

rest i hope if u r  senseable to understand

think before u reply

thanks for ur reply

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 June 2012

Selling a room heater in Sahara and an Air Conditioner in Antartica Tajobsindia.                                            After all the unnecessary and  unwarranted discussion and opinions above is there any remedial measure for Sunitha and her child for maintenance?

Selling a room heater in Sahara and an Air Conditioner in Antartica Tajobsindia.                    

After all the unnecessary and  unwarranted discussion and opinions above is there any remedial measure for Sunitha and her child for maintenance?

Appriciate ur consern Sainath.

1 Like

He has now shut down his shop i cantrun behind him to see whose house he is going.

what docments can i provide to prove he is earning well

as i want all is a secure future thats it & all my family has given to them all back form my inlaws

i want fix money for my childs life.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 June 2012

Originally posted by :SAINATH DEVALLA

"

After all the unnecessary and  unwarranted discussion and opinions above is there any remedial measure for Sunitha and her child for maintenance?

"

Have Legal Consultant here in LCI forgotten to read para 1 and para 2 in my reply to this lady's question and what for you are calling yourself as Legal Consultant not to place your gyan to help this lady leavign aside friendly poke or a moment?

By placing the saying that only caught your rainbow vision I made it clear to this Lady that her husband sensing some marital issues has already started incapacitating himself not to pay any maintenance to her i.e. winding up shop and pleading evidences like a door salesman which in legal terms is now become a stalemate “
guesswork
of husband’s income worth taking for review / challenge to higher forums later on by his side”.

Now try to read between lines placed here if claiming to be Legal Consultant instead of showing chivalry thy name Indian men still regaling under medieval mindsets and constant urge to help abalas.

And
Lady @ Sunita   

Though you may encore time being above Legal Consultant’s friendly poke on me which I sportingly took and made my position clear by direct replying on his poke, but then why did you
thank me on a maint. post reply of mine to some other similar nature query just today? J And now pay attention lady, tailor made replies that pleases a queries senses was never my cup of tea as every moment of legal contest lot of things changes.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     19 June 2012

Sunitaji,

yes, it is d right of the wife to get maitenance from her husband.

y ppl marry and then feel burden to maintain wife and children of their own.

escapism it s a psychological disorder.   

fight, u hav not deserted him, it is he deserted u with out any reasonable cause.

proof of  his income required, but when not able to get it.

u & ur child will get minimum maintenance according to the standards of d family.

ur advocate will look after that lacuna.

good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register