Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How do i get maintenance from him

Page no : 2

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     19 June 2012

Sunitaji,

yes, it is d right of the wife to get maitenance from her husband.

y ppl marry and then feel burden to maintain wife and children of their own.

escapism it s a psychological disorder.   

fight, u hav not deserted him, it is he deserted u with out any reasonable cause.

proof of  his income required, but when not able to get it.

u & ur child will get minimum maintenance according to the standards of d family.

ur advocate will look after that lacuna.

good luck.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 June 2012

Tajobs,Don't misinterpret my earlier reply.I didn't want to hurt anybody but to put the thread back on rails as it was deviating.

Supratim Paul (E)     20 June 2012

The kind of reply you have put , you are tring to project your self as ABLA NARI. You have slapped 498a , I dont know how much true is that .... but sure u will get huge sum ... then u have filled ...DV which is another draconian law in India to favor married Women. Next yu want maintainence ? Thats why I told u want money nothing else. I thin the no of husbands sucide are increasing ..due to this laws and also it is not benefitting the needy but Misused by ppl. SC has termed it as LEGAL TERROISM and most of the High COurts arooss India.Conviction rate of 498a is 2% and rest 98% is wrong as per the National Data.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     20 June 2012

From what u have stated it appears u are not in a position to produce any tangible evidence about his current income.  The court may therefore  grant maintenence commensurate to the status of your husband and his income as submitted by him.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 June 2012

I agree with the views of Mr.Gupta.

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     20 June 2012

Agree with Tajobsindia

this site is there to help people to get justice & also to fight for whats right.

If u cant help at least don't comment only about money & property.

If husband like u would never been such big pathetic peoplewho care more about their life & enjoyments than wives like us would never go on this step.

I request lawyers & well wishers to only to reply to my post rest are ignored.

Forget the rest be with the best.

MY QUIRE IS NT YET SOLVED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register