Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

absorption of the services and then denied

Dear sirs,

I was appointed as a contract employee in a GOVT STATE PSU, through Paper Notification in 2006. In 2009, Govt has given permission to fill some posts with some procedure. Out of that posts,  the company has absorbed my services as Asst.Manager in 2009 dec by considering 3 years of services.
 For the reminaing posts, they have selected thru paper notification.

As on date i have completed 1 year 7 months as a regular employee. Now our orgnaisation has sent my appointment to Government for ratificatiton.

If Govt.will not ratify my regular appointment and instruct the Corporation stating that it is irregular appointment, what can i do in that situation. will i succeed by challenging in the COurt.

Please respond.

wiht regards

bhushan

Learning

2 Replies

Sajeev Menon (Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442)     19 July 2011

You can file a petition before the honourable H.C to challenge the government order in mean time you can get an interim order to to stay their process of sacking  you. you have to produce all the relevant documents to prove your case.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Bhushan,

Normally appointments made by the management of the PSUs are ratifies by the concerned department of the Government under which it is working. I think it would be merely a paper formality. In case your appointment is not ratifies by any reason, the authorites would have to justify that by quoting a strong reason. Of course, you can challenge the decision in the court of law, when such occasion arises.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register