Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun jadon (Officer)     21 June 2014

Compensation

Dear sir/ ma'am, 

My father was in central bank of India as field officer since 1982. Due to some dispute my father had been restigated. In 2010 court has been given judgment in our favour with promotion and entitlement and  No previous  amount because no work no salary. After that bank has been gone high court and high court has been given same judgment after 3 year. Then finally bank has given posting near by city and started salary and they have not given promotion and entitlements. After one year of working my father has been retired and bank said you are not entitled for pension. So please tell me this is justice my father has been spent whole life for justice and after that what we have got. Is this my fathers fault....... Due to bank  fault my father has to suffer whole life.

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2014

you have not asked any specific queyr.

By now you might be having about 10 Kg of papers and without perusal of the same no useful advise can be given to you.

siddharth_HRD (n/a)     23 June 2014

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind information that I was terminated from job citing misconduct as reason for termination and thereafter I was not paid my dues in full. I have been paid only for 5 days in month of Jan, 14 and no notice period pay has been given to me thereafter or my claim for damages.

My part or half full and final settlement was done only after 3 weeks of repeated requests and relieving letter was given only after 5 months of continuous harassment.

This company does not provide any facilities as their factory site where we were working in Odisha and now this company has left the occupation of the factory premises which they had taken on lease since past 4 or 5 years. I was working there as a HR Executive till 12th Jan, 2014 when my job was forcefully terminated. Even after termination of my job I had made repeated requests to let me serve the notice period but no reply was given by this company.

I had put this case for mediation at District Saket Court Complex which was being presided over by Counsellor Ms Ragini M Raj. The file no was Ref No 74/14/SD/DLSA/14700 dated 24/02/14.

You can refer to this file and go through the discussions the counselor had with the company representatives and what all was mentioned in the file with my and the company’s representatives signatures on each date of hearing. But it was of no avail as company could only provide me with a relieving letter.

My dues that is my notice period payment of one month and damages relating to unlawful termination of job when I was far off from my house needs to be recovered from this company which they are not willing to pay. In the last hearing the company has said I will need to go and serve 30 days notice period at Odisha and then only they will pay me up for my dues of notice period.

I have argued in front of counselor that when earlier I had sent mail on date 2nd Feb, 14 regarding serving notice period that time you have not responded and now when the company management after almost five months says go and serve notice period. Is this not harassment to an ex-staff?

Throughout baseless allegation have been leveled against me first through their lawyer and then by their company representatives that I had caused losses to the company. This company with their corporate office at Rajendra Place Vikrant Tower had a factory site at Odisha Jajpur District which was being run on lease basis and throughout no facilities were ever provided to any workers or staff. In fact not even a proper urinal or latrine was present at factory site for staff leave alone workers.

Since mediation has failed and we could not recover after dues of notice period pay and other damages cause by the unlawful termination of service and subsequent harassment by delaying my full and final settlement and not paying my dues in full.

I request to kindly refer this case to labour court and Central Administrative Tribunal Karkardooma Court Complex for further judgment and reprisal of my grievances.

Yours Thankfully,

Siddharth Chatterjee

C-- 527 C R Park New Delhi 110019

M 9818171562, 8285170937, 9868513936

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2014

This forum does not refer cases to CAT or labour commissioner.  You have to engage a lawyer and do so.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 June 2014

@Tarun Jadon: You have to consult a local lawyer dealing with the labor subjects, produce all the papers before him, seek his advise and proceed further.

@Sidharth:  the above reply suits your query too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register