Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Compassionate appointment in central government

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2013

I add to Mr Ravi (without having to insurt him) that even Gp C posts are filling by SSC (DR Only) but the compassionate appointment quota is left out of such consultation

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 February 2013

first you should consult the immediate authorites of last working of your father and do not forget to take everything on writing and not by oral saying it is very important and from the outcome of the authorities you can decide what step you should do because the authorities have to say everything and the rules of the office

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 February 2013

immediate authroties may not be in a positin to held at all.  It is only the administrative section of the deptt which processes the case.

Without application on proforma prescribed for compassionate appointment.

Anuroop Khare (student)     14 March 2013

Thank you all respected people who gave me such guidence and i will follow all the rules of Government of India.

Currently i didn't even get any payment of my father i.e Leave Encashment, G.P.F, Gratuity, hence I am in a very tensed Situation and just can not concentratre on a single thing, I am just trying thats what I can Say and I respect Government of INDIA..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2013

You said you are not getting the terminal benefits of your late father.

It is apparent that you are not even aware in which deptt your father was working.  Whom have you so far contacted for these dues? what reply you have got?

In such situation who can guide and help you.

saravanan.s (Self Employee)     21 January 2014

I am saravanan from pudukkottai.Now age 34.My father working Central Excise & Customs, Patna in Telecomm operator. I need legal advice to proceed my effort to get job under compassionate ground.My father sudden die at his native in tamilnadu while on leave on 02.01.1997. Sametime applied for job under compassionate ground ..But in office adviced to come after 1 year. Brother followed his advice and applied again 1999.Now also i am try job but no response.my mother only got pension.but in very worse economical situation, These are the problems ..Sir please give a advice to get the job? What way to get ? shall i apply succession certificate to get the job?what is your best opinion for my case..Thanks.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 January 2014

Your father died 17 years ago.  You have no case at all for compassionate job.

You said your brother (not your mother) applied in 1999.  You did not say what happened to tht application.  Which profession your brother was having at the time of application or what profession did he acquire after denial of job.

Further misconception on your mind.  Succession certificate is not relevant in compassionate job.  Govt job is not a property which can be subject to succession.  Compassionate job is meant only for immediate relief for bereaved family.  The family as seen from your bog has survived for 17 years.

It is not an undated cheque or hidden gold to be redeemed after 17 yeas by a son who has now become overage for Govt job

NAGENDRA (STUDENT)     17 April 2014

hi. my name is nagendra kumar s/o late rama rao my father was expired on may 2009. He is a governmet employee , group-D. i applied on compassionate grounds is there any chance of getting job. I completed my graduation. please help me...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

@ Nagender Kumar

please star your seperate thread.

you have not stated if you have applied or not.  If there is no application so far the application now after 5 years will be waste of stationary and postage.

@ Nagender Kumar

please star your seperate thread.

you have not stated if you have applied or not.  If there is no application so far the application now after 5 years will be waste of stationary and postage.

yes  i already applied..

yes sir i already applied for that and they also replyed with a letter stating that

1. Reference ur application dated 13 dec 2010 regarding employment assistance to ur son shri N.Nagendra.

2. It is intimated that ur application submitted for compassionate appointment to ur son shri N.Nagendra has beeen returned by HQ Eastern Naval Command due to non release of vacancies by govt for employment assistace against 5% vacancies under direct recruitment quota.

Can u please explain me what it is ....and what to do..?

when did they reply you have not stated .

NAGENDRA (STUDENT)     18 April 2014

on 6th may 2011 they replyed sir.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2014

it is time barred case by now not even worth the cost of stationary and postage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register