Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Company threatening to take legal actions if i dont pay them

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 February 2017

Neither this Poora Soora Dooba, Poora Soor Dooba, Parvez Sharif Dhingra, Phafij Sayed Dhingra or whatever else.............can ask querist ask any question from any one postting in this thread 

Nor can ask any thing from anyone himself

(Guest)

Ms. Dolly,

Earlier, by deleting his post with his statement, "--------------Deleted due to error-------------" the so called Mr. Doab (doubtful name) agreed that he rendered a wrong advice and subsequently he would have realised that he made a mistake in advice in his fit of making several vague posts and a very long question-answer session with you spreading for several days, as if he was making investigation of some criminal case!

Ultimately, when he was to conclude finally with his advice that the “The employee has severed the employer-employee relationship the moment employee has resigned,” he could well have said the same in his very first post and there would not have been the need to confuse you by holding a very long question-answer session through his 13 long posts spreading over 22 days.

BUT STILL, WHEN HE STATED, like “Rests are employer’s, employee’s contentions, facts, and force of law. You may approach a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service matters at your location with copies of all docs on record and discuss in person,” THAQT CLEARLY REVEALED THAT HE WAS NOT SURE ABOUT HIS ADVICE EVEN AFTER GIVING THOUGHT FOR FULL 22 DAYS.

SO, HE DID NOTHING EXCEPT TO MISLEAD YOU WITH HIS WRONG ADVICE that "The employee has severed the employer-employee relationship the moment employee has resigned."

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SEVERANCE OF EMPLOYEE-EMPLOYER RELATIONS IS NOT UNILATERALLY BY MERELY SUBMITTING A RESIGNATION LETTER, UNLESS THAT RESIGNATION IS ACCEPTED IN PRINCIPLE, MADE TO BECOMES EFFECTIVE AFTER THE EMPLOYER ACCEPTS THE RESIGNATION AND RELIEVES HIS EMPLOYEE BY ISSUE OF A FORMAL ORDER  WITH SETTLEMENT OF FULL & FINAL OF SALARY OF AND CLEARANCE OF OUTSTANDINGS AGAINST THE EMPLOYEE.

So, severance of your relation with your employer cannot be treated as final, as against the advice of Mr. Dooba,.whose identity as expert is quite doubtful, as he has not posted his real name, photo and even his location at the LCI, even after scores of requests. So, how a person's advice can be considered as reliable, if his identity is quite doubtful?

Even if you try to ask him to reveal his real identity with name, photo, and place, he won't oblige you. You may better test for yourself by asking him to reveal his identity.

(Guest)

Mr. Dooba,

So ultimately, you have invented some more abuses for me!

But, be sure, only a fake name, like yours, can be pronounced in any way any person likes, but not a real name, like mine.

MOREOVER, THE STYLE, WHICH YOU ADOPTED TO PRONOUNCE A FEW WORDS DIFFERENTLY IS ADOPTED EITHER BY A MENTALLY RETARDED CHILD, OR A MAD PERSON, WHO HAS LOST ALL OF HIS SENSES. Evidently, you are not a child to act childishly. So, the other category suits you the best.

However, if you feel pleasure in pronouncing such words, I can repeat for your happiness, "Poora Soora Dooba, Poora Soor Dooba, Parvez Sharif Dhingra, Phafij Sayed Dhingra," as a mental person has to be pacified the way he likes before he is tranquilised.

Also, if you consider me “jackaal of All Trades”, you are not jackal of even a single trade. You don't even know, when the employee-employer relation is treated as severed and you have ventured to rendered a vague advice to the querist on severance of relation with her employer without acceptance of her resignation and formal relief from the job. WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW EVEN ABC OF SERVICE RULES, REGULATIONS AND LAWS, WHY DO YOU INDULGE IN MISLEADING PEOPLE, WHO COME HERE FOR SOME REAL ADVICE TO FIND SOLUTION TO THEIR PROBLEMS. But as per your very bad habit, instead of guiding them rightly, you not only confuse them, but also mislead them without any hitch. Not only that you recommend them a costly route to spend money by consulting some lawyer at their own place. EVIDENTLY, IF THEY HAVE TO CONSULT SOME LAWYER FOR EVERY OF THEIR SMALL PROBLEMS, WHY THEY SHOULD HAVE APPROACHED THE EXPERTS AT LCI (a matter of commonsense for you?

Anyway, you may feel free to invent some more abuses to be hurled on me.

By the way, WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL NAME, PHOTO AND LOCATION IN YOUR PROFILE AT LCI?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register