Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAANKHI PAANKHI   04 October 2023

Can i design affidavit for my company policy

Good Morning to all,

Kindly reply to my query pls

I am director of company and under govt tender in govt deptt we are providing skilled to unskilled labors.

Every time deptt is doing one notarized agreement to bound us (our company).

here my query is :- we are also want to bound labours ( like do not drink alcohol during working hours,keep discipline during working hours,provide police verified character certificate etc) on Rs 100 stamp paper.

But labours are denied to do same,they are just telling , we will provide only our bank account number and they (labours) are telling company do not ask any affidavit like that.

my query is - why not we can ask notarized stamp paper

Learning

5 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     04 October 2023

Dear Sir,

If they (Labourers) are not willing to give to company in writing then take Declaration/Undertaking from them on A4 Size white paper mentioning that they will not drink alcohol during working hours, keep discipline during working hours, provide police verified character certificate etc to the company.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/can-i-design-affidavit-for-my-company-policy-231278.asp

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 October 2023

That is better even no need to make an affidavit instead make an Undertaking format and incorporate all the terms and conditions therein and whenever you emply them they will sign the undertaking and continue working

PAANKHI PAANKHI   04 October 2023

AGREE AND THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY.WE CAN LEFT ABOUT TERMS CONDITIONS OFRS 100 STAMP PAPER.

BUT THEY ARE ALSO NOT INTERESTED TO PROVIDE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE.THEY ONLY WANTS TO GIVE ONLY AND ONLY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.

I AM GOD FEARING PERSON FOR THAT, I  DO NOT WANT TO FIRE ALL OF THEM AND APPOINT NEW ONE.

SAM (LEGAL)     04 October 2023

Dear Sir,

Get reference check from outsource service or any private agency

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 October 2023

It is your risk to employ a person without verification on security job.

It is your risk to employ a person on secuity job, who not willing to undertake that he will not dring on duty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register