Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

blackmailing

Page no : 2

Yadagiri Yadagiri   19 July 2018

I given my phone to police... I hv some data about him... last 3 days data ..is so much horrible to see.. I didn't save in another mail or phone... all my data about him in my phone... which I given to police... for... investigate the case

I he only text msges....

I have ****

abhishek sharma   19 July 2018

First of all you should have kept the data with you also ang get a print out of those msgs etc because sometimes police in exchange of money from another party weakens your case and then it becomes difficult. Has the FIR been lodged?? If not then have you filed a complaint in court of 156(3) and 200 of crpc ???
1 Like

FIR is done, he was in remand. and our case dealer SI sir is our side, he said tat he will take care of everything. but still I will call him tomorrow and ask ..i need to take print of his data.

thank you so much for ur suggestions. (╯_╰)

abhishek sharma   19 July 2018

Yes now the IO(investigating officer) of the case that is the SI will file the FIR/Challan in the court soon then in your evidence you will present your print outs against the accused then it will be an easy piece of cake!
1 Like

Yadagiri Yadagiri   21 July 2018

sir.. they are taking my case so easy, he was not taken to remand, he got bale sir, and our case interigation was not started , yesterday I bought my phone back from station, I have all proves about him, and I didn't said tat boy kw me from 7 months, they didn't ask me, and sir he kissed me before 4 months forced for s*x, I didn't said tat sir, if my parents kw tat, they will make me out of my house, Sir I'm worried about this case I have exams, I'm not able to concentrate ..in any work.

abhishek sharma   21 July 2018

Can you message me on whatsapp? 9811480412 is my no

See agar aisa hai ki parents ko bilkul pta nhi lagna chaiye then leave the case forget that this ever happened to you and block that person from everywhere and just focus on your studies for your exam because case chalega to jana bhi padega court mai tb pta chal hi jayega parents so if you can't take that risk then forget this ever happened to you and just stay careful from next time and stay safe (^_^.)

Yadagiri Yadagiri   21 July 2018

OK.. Sir....can I take my case back, what should I say that, I want to take my case back, how police will react to this. how should I respond sir?

phele ye batao FIR mai kon kon se sections lage hai?

case vapis lena FIR pr depend krta hai agar Challan hone ke baad aap respond na kro to apke Non Bailable Warrant (NBW) issue kr sakti hai court. So tell me the Section in the FIR ussi se pta chalega

Aks   22 July 2018

For future, remember that you should take police or legal action only after doing your homework, collecting enough evidence and think logically and calmly before you fire shots. Have your ducks in a row and then, shoot.

I am not discouraging you but telling you the effective ways to deal with potential blackmailers. Be smart..not just emotional. Any way, take this incident as a learning experience and select good quality, decent men in the future.

Yadagiri Yadagiri   22 July 2018

S sir,,, I will fight back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register