1) Is employer Sue me legally if I leave the job without acceptance of resignation.
I have sent a resignation mail with scanned copy of signed resignation.
Save this copy as if there is a need you will have to prove that you did what you should.
2) Is employer can file a case of absconding.
As you have already served your resignation, if you leave the employment after the date of resignation, employer will not be able file case of the grounds that you are absconding.
3) If there is no appointment letter and terms and conditions for notice period then what will be the legal actions they can take.
Then your employer cannot dictates employment terms to you.
4) If I leave the job, is the company can Sue me for damages.
No they cannot.
5) Is there any legal problems will come.
Consult a local advocate who practices labour laws with your employment documents for clearer guidance.