Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need a solution for this problem (salary)

Need a solution for this problem

1.  There are papers exchanged where I have signed joining formalities letter from a company based in Tamilnadu.

2.  Papers don’t include any mention of any clause where I am to work for them continuously.

I have stopped working for the company suddenly due to personal reasons which were unavoidable.

I had sent a mail to that effect which I thought went but was left in draft box of email, few days later I asked for payment which I did not receive, they cited I had stopped work without notice so no payment was made for that particular month.

But they told payment will be made if I continue working.

They provided new work but the work did not take off at all for past 4 months.

Still I have not got my salary for month of July 2015.

This is already December, and I kept calling company office for payment (meanwhile I have been waiting for the work to start and also the payment), they kept telling HR not there, talk to MD, I call MD he wont pick, if he pick he will tell that he will talk to HR, I am getting married please call after my honeymoon etc.

Once I lost my cool and kept calling MD number continuously, he did not pick to my astonishment a lady picked and I found that she was a colleague of mine, she tried to pacify me regarding my salary.

I shouted properly but did not use any unparliamentary words.

I finally send You will be punished by God himself for eating my money and cut call.

Two days later I tried to contact MD on chat but he did not respond, so I asked fellow employees that if they got payment, as I did not get, they went and told MD that I did not get payment and threatened to quit working for the company.

Now MDs new wife spoke (the employee who picked call of mine) on chat, she tell she give complaint to police for defaming company.

Now MD also talk on chat, he also tell he file case of defamation on me.

Now I told you go file case whatever it is.

But now question is how to get my payment which is due from the company.

I have all the records of working for the company for the month which I did not receive payment.

(I put status message on chat that so and so company is fraud company and that they are crooks)

It is hard earned money which I did not get.  How to get it.  Please guide (I worked in nightshift).

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

I have all call recordings and also emails and also chat details of the same, they have also told they put me in jail for shouting at me.

How mch will a defematoin case work on me in this context as I shouted at them properly over phone and put status message that they are crooks.

(Guest)

Please some lawyer help me, God will bless you.

(Guest)

Sirs,

I had taken house on rent, now I had gone for work in night shift during that time, my wife vacated the house and went to my fathers house by locking the hhouse and handing over key to owner, now after I came back from work house owner told that he wont give key back as my wife has vacated the house.

Now I went to lawyer and asked what to do, he told we need to file petty cause case for getting house advance from house owner as he is not giving it back.

Advocate took money and also some percent of the advance of house rent to be depositied in court, and said he will give case number, this was during 2007.

Till that time he kept telling judge not there ameen not there, date date date and judge has posted for orders etc etc

Now today I went to check with case number he gave, that number not there from 2004 till 2015.

All started laughing that lawyer has made a fool of me and to catch hold of the crook.

I went and asked the lawyer, he stll continued with his date story, date there next date gaurantee court will order in my favor, not satisfied I took him to small causes court and there he did not come inside, he made some excuse and ran away.

Now, again I caught him one day when he was fully drunk in court complex, that time he told he did not file case at all, and said to find some other lawyer.

It is 2015, in 2007 case was supposed to be filed, which he did not, now please guide what to do? 

Is this fair?  Is it wrong to believe lawyers?  Where to go, whom to approach, few people told me to go give complaint in bar associatoin, and I went, but there president itself told that these are all common, and no use running behind that lawyer.

Is there no justice in this country anymore?

Please some genune lawyer help me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 December 2015

What is this establishment: Commercial,Industrial?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

You were located in whcih state?

The Redg/ of the company is in which state?

How many persons are employed in it?

Does standing orders (certified/model) apply to it? Is your designation coverd by the standing orders?

YOu were in probation period or confirmed?

What is the notice period stated in appointment letter?

Was any offer/appointment letter issued to you?

Was your resignation accepted in writing?

Were you terminated in writing?

Were you asked in writing, to continue and remain at home till further instructions?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

What is this establishment: Commercial,Industrial?

Sir it is BPO in tamil nadu

What was your designation and nature of duties?
 I was taken as executive for night shift.
You were located in whcih state?
Tamilnadu coimbatore
The Redg/ of the company is in which state?
Tamilnadu coimbatore
How many persons are employed in it?
in the section i work there r 100 ppl.
Does standing orders (certified/model) apply to it? Is your designation coverd by the standing orders?
Dont know what is standing order.

YOu were in probation period or confirmed?
In probation period.
What is the notice period stated in appointment letter?
No notice period as such.
Was any offer/appointment letter issued to you?
Yes.  All papers signed with marks card copies given, photo given, aadhar card given.
Was your resignation accepted in writing?
I have not resigned.  I have no communication reciept from the company side at all, all communication is verbal and on phone and threats of filing case on me on chat in writing.

Were you terminated in writing?
No.
Were you asked in writing, to continue and remain at home till further instructions?
No.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 December 2015

You may go thru;

Tamilnadu Shops & Estbs Act

For 30days of service notice period may be NIL.

There are BPO employee's/Employee's/Trade Unions that can still help and support you.

If you are preturbed and unable to resolve you may lean on able counsel.

Do you know a good lawyer at your location?

(Guest)

No sir.  I dont know any counsel or lawyer.  But I intend to file applicatoin myself without any lawyer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2015

You may approach: Inspector appointed under Tamilnadu Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act. The employer has to release the payment of wages till LWD.

There are BPO employee's/Employee's/Trade Unions e.g.: CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc.....that can still help and support you.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     22 December 2015

1) The agony is understood from the tone of your grievance as well the response of lawyer as narrated.

2) If possible, go to your office and discuss with the MD and try to maintain compose and settle the wages you are entitled.  Take some aged experienced friend or an experienced union leader with you not alone go to your MD for the purpose.

3) Then as advised contact local Inspector as well BPO  employee Union/ reliable Union leader who sincerely looks after such problems.

4) Number of good labor lawyers will be available in Coimbatore, whom you find out immediately and seek their help preferably pro bono service lawyers as all cannot be like that stated above.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 December 2015

The querist ha sdeleted the a/c hence no further reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register