problem to apply Patta

we have a land on 40 cent as agricultural land with my grandpa name. registered in 1975. got from Mr . Laxmanan.
but unfortunately my grandpa didn't apply for Patta. now he need to change the land to my name.
Now the problem is Patta don't have my grandpa name . It was with the name of Mr Lakshmanan' brother
but now both are not living.
this case, surveyor refused to give Patta with my grandfather name so what can I do please help me.

Submit an application with copy of Registered Document (registered in your grandpa name) and request to issue patta to the RDO/SDO of your area by R.P. If no response remind the authorities 3/4 times and if necessary contact local lawyer for the purpose.

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

Getting the entries made in the the Patta pass or any other similar records is a matter of mutation. This could be got done at any time on the strength of the conveyance deed.

krishna mohan (Expert)

Approach the VAO in person with copy of Registered Sale Deed and Legal heir certificate. He will guide you to complete the process for sub division of putta.

×