problem to apply Patta

This query is : Resolved 

16 March 2019

we have a land on 40 cent as agricultural land with my grandpa name. registered in 1975. got from Mr . Laxmanan.
but unfortunately my grandpa didn't apply for Patta. now he need to change the land to my name.
Now the problem is Patta don't have my grandpa name . It was with the name of Mr Lakshmanan' brother
but now both are not living.
this case, surveyor refused to give Patta with my grandfather name so what can I do please help me.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
16 March 2019

Submit an application with copy of Registered Document (registered in your grandpa name) and request to issue patta to the RDO/SDO of your area by R.P. If no response remind the authorities 3/4 times and if necessary contact local lawyer for the purpose.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 March 2019

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu (Expert)
17 March 2019

Getting the entries made in the the Patta pass or any other similar records is a matter of mutation. This could be got done at any time on the strength of the conveyance deed.

krishna mohan (Expert)
22 March 2019

Approach the VAO in person with copy of Registered Sale Deed and Legal heir certificate. He will guide you to complete the process for sub division of putta.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu