name change

This query is : Resolved 

06 October 2017

My name is different in SSC marklist and adhar card
Adhar card name is correct but SSC and intermediate Mark list names are different how can correct them

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
06 October 2017

How mistake took place?

Contact the concerned board, take the list of documents / formality, complete and get it rectified.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
07 October 2017

For name change information click the following link so that it matches with your Aaadhar card name which according to you is correct.The following 3 main steps you should take for name change in India.

1. Affidavit Submission: An affidavit needs to be prepared for name change.
2. Ad Publication: An announcement should be published in the newspaper.
3. Gazette Notification: A notification should be published in the Gazette of India regarding the name change..

For further information on this issue click the following link.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu