Can the title of property be change with partnership deed?

If there exists a Partnership Firm, If I am not a partner of this partnership firm then Can I buy the whole business and whole land of this firm just by generating a partnership deed with the consent of all existing partners, retire them in partnership deed and add my name and my son name to the partnership deed and register the deed in registrar of the firm.
Q1. By doing this can I avoid the registration charges and stamp duties to be paid in the registration of land?
Q2. By doing a simple partnership deed can I transfer the title of the land in my name or is it compulsory to register the land in sub-registrar by paying stamp duty?????

Name of firm could be transferred. Unless theland is not registered,you cannot have valid title and ownership

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)

In this manner you can transfer firm but not immovable property in the revenue record, which require again registration

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. Registration of Partnership Deed is done under a different law and section. Similarly Registration and Transfer of Land is done under MLRC and registration is done under a different section. Both have to be registered & stamp duty paid separately.

×