Suhail A.Siddiqui's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 620

+ View Full Profile

About me

I have completed my Commerce Graduation as well as Law Graduation from the Aligarh Muslim University in the Year 1984 and join Bar without losing time. After completion my training with the senior Lawyer Mr. B.B. Ahuja, Advocate I have Joined as law Officer with M/S Aman Shilpi Agencies Pvt. Ltd. In the year 1987.

After passing approx. Six Years, I have started Freelance Consultancy on Retainer ship basis to the same Company because I wanted to join active practice in the Bar. 

During the earlier period of my profession, I have served as Tax (Direct and Indirect Tax) Planner cum Advisor, Corporate and Commercial, Banking, and Business Laws.

After little span, I settled myself as an Direct and Indirect Tax Planner, Consultant /Advisor and Tax Litigation lawyer .

Further, I had organized Study Circle meetings with tax man as well as the Company’s executives to educate them about the changes in the direct and indirect taxes as well as impact on settled law in the view of court cases.

I am one of the Services Tax professional experts on the panel maintained by the Commissioner of Service Tax, Delhi which can be verified from the website: www.servicetaxdelhi.gov.in   

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I am expert of direct & indirect taxes,Intellectual Property, Civil and commercial laws

My area of expertise
    Income Tax Service Tax,VAT, Commercial Laws, Banking laws, Corporate laws

My experience in the area (years):
    32 years

Organizations I belong to:
    SAB LAWS COMPANY

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Book: Jurisdiction, Articals: Will, Evidentry value of confactional Statement Before I.T. Authority and many more a

Educational credentials:
    B.Com(Hons) LL.B.(Hons) M.B.A.(H.R.)

Award & Honors:
    My friends and clients

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×