Cancellation of settlement deed

This query is : Resolved 

13 September 2018

Hi , We have one ancestor property in namakkal and did family partition also. While verifying the patta and A register now the land was in another person who is not part of our family(other community). also she did settlement register on her grandson name. now How we can cancel the settlement deed.
1. Is it possible to cancel by RDO or DRO(if yes . it wont create any issues in feature)
2. Are we need to file and civil suit to cancel the settlement deed 3. Is it fine to file an Land grabbing complaint against them.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
13 September 2018

State clear fact as to how they became owners for your property.Verify encumbrances.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
13 September 2018

Yes. Your query is not clear. However obtain Fair Adangal copy(Pahani) and EC from the office concerned and if you find that your property is fradulently registered, then make a complaint against the person. or file case by consulting an Advocate of your area. A registered document cannot be cancelled unilaterly. All the parties (both executant and claimant) in the document shall execute the cancellation document.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 September 2018

Consult a local lawyer with full facts and documents of the case for proper analyses, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu