Can we give memo citing change in circumstances in appeal?

This query is : Resolved 

Guest (Querist)
30 August 2018

Can we give memo citing change in circumstances in appeal at State Commission?

If yes, what is the procedure? The district forum has simply rejected my memo without giving any reason making it appear as if I had not given it at all.

I want same relief from State Commission. What to do now?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
31 August 2018

You need to exhaust the first appeal, who is superior to the PIO

You may appeal to the state commission. Discuss your problem at length with some local lawyer.

P. Venu (Expert)
31 August 2018

You have not posted the material facts.

Guest (Querist)
31 August 2018

Mr Isaac,
Thank you for reply. It is not CIS or SIC it is consumer forum, state consumer forum.

31 August 2018

Dear Sir,
You can approach the high court or supreme court seeking a direction to the state commission to receive such memo or elaborate application under relevant provision of law and to pass necessary speaking orders thereon.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu