Procedures at consumer forum

The query is related to the "Argument" stage

1.If need be, can a complainant submit additional documents to substantiate what has been stated in the "Complaint (version)" and "Affidavit" ( Without expanding the scope of the complaint or the prayer) ?

2. If "yes", should the complainant seek permission of the Forum for permission to do so ?

3. Can he also produce a witness , if need be, after seeking the permission from the Forum ?

With the permission of presiding officer,you can file amendments with notice to opp.party.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Yes, Yes, Yes! With the permission of the presiding officer you can file oral/witness evidence and documentary evidence such as affidavits etc at the time of Arguments and also amendments.in consumer forum.after notice to the opposite party.

M N Sridhata (Querist)

Thanks Mr Isaac Gabriel and Mrs Usha Kapoor

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

If you appreciate my answer can't you give me likes?

×