Child custody

This query is : Resolved 

09 February 2018

Respected Sir/Madam, My wife has lost her memory completely, she is physically and mentally abnormal due to the side effect after outcome of suicide attempt(hanging herself). Now she is living with her parents. My in-laws filed a case against me u/s 498(A), case is under trail in court. All this happens in 2013. They kept My twins girl childs from 2013 to for 2017.

In May 2017 they sent my childs to my custody. I admited them in prestigious school by giving huge donation. But now they suddenly forcing me to sent back my child to their custody and they told that they wil take my childs without my knowledge (with consent of childs)when I'm in office. If they do that is it attract kidnap case.? Pl suggest me how can I retain my childs as per law

J K Agrawal (Expert)
10 February 2018

Have an order of custody form family court.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 February 2018

Seek permanent custody of the children from District Judge.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 February 2018

In view of the extraordinary circumstances,the court can give permanent custody.consult Lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu