Wrong obligation made by a girl on any male person

one male person talking to a girl occasionally after some time girl told him that u will have to marry with me at any cost.
what remedial action is available for male person. kindly provide me the answer in detail and make me understand which law to be studied for complete solution and make my male client free from such charge.

Is it a real legal query. it seems to be hypothetical query. what is your query. state full facts of the case with your identity. then you will get more replies from the forurm.

you said

"kindly provide me the answer in detail and make me understand which law"

sounds like a royal dictate.

do you really think that one can form a view without facts of the case.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

State full material facts.

You could clarify this doubt with your concerned Police station.

Who is that male and how his problem is related with you in anyway?

Adv Kamakshi (Nellore) (Expert)

All fake IDs replying one after the other. Please dont listen to aboves advice. I am telling this for your own good.

So, the lone real expert has appeared on the scene. You may listen only to her advice, if she really has any, but not yet rendered.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You cannot do anything against girl. Avoid her so that she could not take any action and if she does not file any complaint then you are lucky person otherwise you will have to fight out case.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Agree with Shirish pawar.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Agree with Shirish pawar.

×