Want title clearance certificate for company loan

I want to purchase a flat and for that, I am taking a loan from the company where I am working. because the company wants legal opinion in original from an Advocate in the name of the employee should cover 1) Updated Title Clearance ( Search Receipt from registrar office), 2) Certifying Nil encumbrance by taking past 13 years.
Kindly let me know what are all expenses will be?

Dear sir, The charges is the state subject and vary from one state to other state. consult in Registrar office or an Advocate of your area.

meet a layer at tehsil level.

Contact and engage a local prudent lawyer, you can get no such person on this site which is world wide and you have concealed your location.

rajeev sharma (Expert)

Fee of a counsel is not governed by MRP. It always depend on the stature of the counsel. So it depends whom you engage.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

Always appoint at least 10 years practicing advocate. If you are buying property of lakhs or crores then dont think of saving few thousands of advocate fees. Always take expert opinion which may save you from future unseen event.

×