This query is : Resolved 

12 August 2017

We are in possession of 850shares of ACC Ltd. certificates are in name of our Father who expired 20years ago.we want to have now get it traffered in our all family members that is for kindly advise us how much Stamp duty pay for Succession certificate and Fees Payable. We want to get it done urgently.shares certificates are worth Rs.15Lacs

Kumar Doab (Expert)
12 August 2017

Same Query;


R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
12 August 2017

contact local lawyer for it .

Kumar Doab (Expert)
12 August 2017

Another thread at;


Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 August 2017

Shares can be transferred without production of succession certificate. You should write to Company for getting set blank set of documents. You may have to submit Physical Share Certificates, Death Certificate of the Deceased, PAN Card of the Successors, Transmission Request Form. Attested Signatures by Banker of the Successors,. Proof of Address of the Successors Any other document as required by the Company.

If Company has asked for a succession certificate, discuss with local lawyer.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
13 August 2017

Sorry it was a repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics