Urgent-Simple query on land purchase

Hii all...

I have booked a property which comes under TMC and registration of the same is also been done.

My query is what are the list of documentations required other than agreement to be kept with us. In short if someone could help me with the checklist of documents before and after property purchase plus the checklist of documents required in pre-loan and post loan ..

Thank you everyone

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

First Visit an Court near by to Learn how to Address the Advocates.

Checklist may differ in case to case. Basically, agreement to sell, Registered sale deed, chain documents, Mutation confirmation, proof of up-to date taxes paid etc. are basic documents.

Show all documents to local lawyer and obtain any other documents required in the case.

Sri Vijayan.A (Expert)

Why do you urgently purchase property?
Your question is not simple one as you said in your question.

Get opinion from learned Lawyer about the title of the property.

Then decide whether to purchase the property or not?

Dont try to get advice on urgent basis and decide.

Get personalised tailor made legal opinion.

Thank you.

Madhu (Expert)

@ Author

Your question is difficult to ans. because it involves all laws regarding land , property , town planing etc.

There are few sets of documents which are fixed and other documents depends upon property.

When you said TMC , I felt you are talking about Thane Municipal Corporation - Maharashtra .

You will be surprised to know there are around 40 laws which governs only land in Maharashtra apart from Maharashtra land revenue code. Now which law is applicable to your land that too required to be determined form here the journey starts with deep study of case and title .

Its professional job to determine title of land /flat or property

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Agree with Madhu.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)

Read my article on the same topic to get the solution.
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Legal-documents-to-be-checked-before-buying-a-property-in-India-6944.asp

×