Transfer of vehicle

This query is : Resolved 

07 November 2018

I have sold my car to a person who is now not willing to get the vehicle transfer in his name. Please advise.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
07 November 2018

What else you want from experts ?

07 November 2018

Dear Sir,
Get issue a legal notice and take back the vehicle or lodge a police complaint or else you will be in problem as follows.

Motor Accident Claim: If The Transfer Of Vehicle Is Not Registered With Authority Original Owner Is Liable [Read Judgment]...

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
08 November 2018

You are continuing as "registered owner" of the vehicle therefore, either to take repossession or compel the buyer to get it transferred in his/ her name.
In case any problem issue legal notice to the purchaser and concerned MLO, through a local lawyer

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
09 November 2018

1. File a Police Report regarding the Car sale to the other party, alongwith all necessary and relevant documentations that you might have done.

2. File Application to the Regional Transport Office (RTO), alongwith the copy of the Police report. Do the same to the insurance company.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu