Transfer of unmarried females transfer in home district

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 January 2018

sir mai 2 years se up basic shiksha parishad mai teacher k pad karya kar rhi hu.Mai apne home district se nearly 300-400km k dur meri posting hai.Or mai unmarried hu mai wahan apne aapko safe nhi mehsoos kar rhi hu.Kya aisa koi law h ki mera transfer meri home distric mai ho sake.Kyuki up govt. ki policy ke anusar 5 years pure karne ke baad h mera transfer ho skta h.Meri home district mai bhut si post khali h teachers k.To kya mujhe court se transfer meri home district mai mil skta h?

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 January 2018

यह कोइ कानूनी मुद्दा नहीं है.

तबादला विभाग के विवेक का प्रश्न है

Guest (Expert)
13 January 2018

Transfer ko bhool kar, apne home district ke paas naukri dhoondiye, behtar hoga.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
13 January 2018

AQ so NO reply.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
13 January 2018

You may post with your ID and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.
You can also search similar queries in similar threads by using SEARCH option.

When you post with your ID in new thread do post if you have applied under proper acknowledgment and if your office has issued any reply.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 January 2018

No response to an anonymous author.
If you want to seek FREE advise of experts you shall have to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform, otherwise, consult a local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu