Section 245 (2) of the Criminal Procedure Code

This query is : Resolved 

15 July 2009

If the application U/s 245 (2)of CRPC for quashing of charge is dimissed by the Magistrate, does any appeal can be made against it under CRPC.

15 July 2009

you have to file revision

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
15 July 2009

file a revision against charge.

impugne both the orders.

16 July 2009

You can file revosion petition against that order.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)
16 July 2009

file revision against the order of magistrate before the session judge.and if you want to go to appeal then go to highcourt.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu