RAKHI BUDHIRAJA's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1121

+ View Full Profile

About me

BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES

Rakhi Budhiraja, Adv.

56-B, AD-Block, Pitampura, Delhi-110034

Contact No.- 011-27319307

Mb. 9871158578/8750500500

Mail-ID: rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

WORK PROFILE

PRACTICING LAWYER

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – Key Words

Practicing Lawyer deal in cases u/s 138 of N.I. Act, Consumer cases, Cases under M.V. Act, Recovery cases, Summary Suits, Execution Proceedings, Cases relating to Excise Act, Complaints u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., Rape Cases, Murder Cases, Dowry Death cases, Attempt to murder cases, Labour court cases, Appeals, Writ Petitions, Matrimonial cases, Defamation cases and other Civil & Criminal cases, having good skill in drafting various types of deeds, agreements & all kinds of notices & reply to notices etc. Also work for the Foreign Companies for establishment of their business in India.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION

·        Law Graduate from M.D. University, Rohtak in July. 2002

·        B.A. from M.D. University,  Rohtak  in  July 2001

EXPERIENCE

Post Qualification

(July 2002 to Jan. 2003)

(Sep. 2004 –Sep. 2005)

(Sep.2005-till)

With Kapoor & Kapoor Associates., Bidanpura, Karol Bag, New Delhi -110001

Role : Jr. Lawyer(Law)

Job Profile: Responsible for appearing in all Courts in Delhi & Haryana.

With Tushir & Associates, A-2, Near Gate No. 3, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi-110054

ROLE: Assistant Lawyer

With Budhiraja & Associates, 253, Agarwal Shopping Complex, CD-Block, Pitampura, Delhi-110034

Role : Lawyer

Practicing as a lawyer independently.

Job Profile: Responsible for appearing in all Courts in Delhi & Haryana

ACHIEVEMENTS

·         PANEL LAWYER FOR NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.

·         PANEL LAWYER FOR IDEA CELLULAR LTD., HARYANA

·         LEGAL ADVISOR OF NYAY BHUMI (NGO)

·         VICE-PRESIDENT OF VIKAS RATH SANSTHA (NGO)

·         REMAND ADVOCATE IN DISTRICT COURTS ROHINI

• LEGAL ADVISOR FOR SAMPOORNA (NGO)
  • LOCAL COMMISSIONER IN THE COURT OF HON'BLE DJ, ROHINI, DELHI
  • PRESIDENT/LEGAL ADVISOR FOR KOSHISH-A WAY TO JUSTICE (NGO)
  • LEGAL ADVISOR FOR PANKH (NGO)
  • Mediator Of Delhi Dispute Resolution Society, Delhi
  • Local Commissioner, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi
  • Panel Lawyer For Gram Sabha

COMPUTER SKILLS

·         Working Knowledge of Ms-Office (Word, Power-Point, Excel)

COMMUNICATION SKILLS

·         Read, Write, Speak English & Hindi

MOBILITY

·        We are used to Work throughout India.

PERSONAL DETAILS

·         D.O.B.                                                 : 15-05-1981

·         FATHER’S  NAME                            : Mr. M.L.Khaneja

·         HUSBAD’S NAME                            : Mr. Rajesh Kumar Budhiraja

·         HOBBIES                                           : Reading Books, listening music

Rakhi Budhiraja

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    matrimonial, 138 NI Act, consumer, recovery, accident claim cases, rape cases, murder cases, dowry cases, work in high court n supreme court as well.

My area of expertise
    Civil & Criminal

My experience in the area (years):
    7 years

Organizations I belong to:
    practicing lawywer

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    no

Educational credentials:
    Law graduate

Award & Honors:
    penal lawyer for Union of India & Idea Cellular ltd.

• Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA & ROC and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• balwant says : daughter right
    My friend (female) has got 2 brothers and a sister all are married , they are resident of Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal. She married in 2006, can she get his share in property of her father ? property is agricultural land.

• Bhavna says : how to change father;'s name of the child
    Me and my husband are getting mutually divorced with a signed MoU as well stating taht he has no right over the child and he has no claim on whatsoever and wants her not to use his name..now do i need a separate NoC/affidavit etc from him to state that he is ok in terms of her getting adopted by someone cause i want to delete his name from her passport and then make an adoption deed later with her new step father

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×