Resignation from psu bank

I worked in Allahabad bank since 2011 as clerk. Recently I decided to resign the job on a ground of my child's ill health and also the rude behaviour I faced from branch manager. I already submitted my resignation and dont want to serve the notice period . I am ready to pay even a months salary. Can the bank take any legal actions on me. Alao i have no plan of joining any service in future

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

No legal action can be expected. Only salary in lieu of notice period can be asked, if there be any such provision in your service conditions.

Wait for the response.InThe given facts, no legal action is possible.

You have resigned, wait for the response of the Bank. Bank regional manager may call for personal meeting before accepting.

Strange you are resigning due to ill behavior of Manager, practically in PSU Banks I have seen the staff to create problems for the Manager. .

×