Registry will be challanged or not

My father purchased a agriculture land but it registered with his brother name due to some reasons now he refused to returned it although we are giving half of land to him. Please suggest any law about this matter or can we go to court or not in this case

Ignorance of Law will not be an excuse.

Presently your father.s brother is the absolute owner legally.

Yes. At least did you father have any proof for paying the consideration?

Not relevant who paid consideration and what proof your father is having.

Agreeing with Mr Rajkumar I will add that the land is gone from you and your father and you have to forget it.

Why your father did so.

Normally corrupt govt officials do purchase property out of ill-gotten money in the name of brother/sister of self/spouce with the hope (impossible) that they will revert the property to him after retirement.

Is your case different?

Your father or anyone else has "no" title, interest, claim over the land purchased in the name of "his" brother. His brother (the registered purchaser) is "exclusive owner.

Good to see Mr.Vashista responding to Queries posted as Anonymous properly with out insulting them.

Good Mr.Vashista ..... Proceed Please .......

rajeev sharma (Expert)

The sale deed is in the name of your uncle. He is the owner of the land . Even if you are able to prove that the land was purchased by the money provided by your father , the transaction is hit by the provisions of Benami Transections Act . You cannot claim land.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You cannot take any legal action and claim that property as your uncle is the owner of land. Try to amicably settle the issue.

Very Rightly Said by Advocate Mr.Rajeev Sharma.

Partially agreeing with Mr Pawar I will add that the issue is already amicably settled. Your uncle is owner.

Why your father did so?

reply to this question will indicate whether efforts to reclaim the property (whose result will be zero) can or cannot create serious trouble for your father.

I repeat.

Normally corrupt govt officials do purchase property out of ill-gotten money, in the name of brother/sister of self/spouce with the hope (impossible) that they will revert the property to him after retirement.

Is your case different?

Deputy Manager Mr Sudhir Kumar Ji settling any issue amicably would be a Practical good approach and even in this issue an solution good be arrived On saying Please.

Mr.Sudhir Kumar should have agreed fully with Advocate Mr. Shirish Pawar and not partially as he say.

Mr.Sudhir Kumar should read and understand " On saying Please " written by A.G. Gardiner

×